PDA

View Full Version : New Barbies

Doc Crow
12-30-03, 01:11 PM
Today, Mattel announced the release of Limited Edition Barbie Dolls for the Oklahoma City area market

Nichols Hills BARBIE: This princess Barbie is only sold at Nichols Hills Village. She comes with an assortment of Kate Spade handbags, a Lexus, a long-haired foreign dog named Honey and a cookie cutter house.Available with or without tummy tuck and face lift. Workaholic Ken sold only in conjunction with "augmented" version.

23rd & Lincoln BARBIE: This recently paroled Barbie comes with a 9mm handgun, a Ray Lewis knife, a Chevy with tinted windows and her own Meth Lab kit. This model is available after dark and can be paid for only in cash. Preferably small, untraceable bills. Unless you're a cop.Then we don't know what you're talking about.

Edmond BARBIE: This yuppie Barbie comes with choice of a BMW sports car or a souped up Hum 2. Included are her own Starbucks cup, credit card and country club membership. Also available for this set are Shallow Ken and Private School Skipper. But you can't afford them anyway.

Southside OKC BARBIE: This pale model comes dressed in her own Wrangler jeans two sizes too small, NASCAR shirt and has a tattoo of a Tweety bird on her shoulder. She has big hair, a six pack of Bud Light and a Hank Williams, Jr. CD set. She can spit over 6 feet and can kick Mullet-haired Kenny doll's ass when she's drunk. Purchase her pickup truck separately and get its Confederate flag bumper stickers absolutely free.

Norman BARBIE: This collagen injected, rhino plastic Barbie wears a leopard-print beach outfit from Stein Mart and drinks cosmopolitans while she entertains friends beside the pool. Percocet prescription available.

Ski Island/Northside OKC BARBIE: This trendy homemaker Barbie is available with your choice of Honda Pilot SUV or Ford Windstar minivan. She gets lost easily and has no full time occupation or secondary education. Traffic jamming cell phone sold separately. Optional matching gym outfit.

Paseo district BARBIE: This doll is made of actual tofu, has long stringy hair and arch-less feet, sandals, white socks, no makeup and a mutt. She prefers that you call her "Willow". For a limited time only, she comes with her own Whole Foods marked discount card.

Harrah/Newalla BARBIE: This tobacco chewing, brassy-haired Barbie has a pair of her own high-heeled sandals with one broken heel from the time she chased her beer-gutted boyfriend out of the house. Her make-up is dark red lip liner with your choice of lips covered in sparkly pink or no fill-in at all. Her ensemble includes low-rise acid-washed jeans with assorted colored thongs that stick out the back and a white see-through halter top. Accessories include: CD-player equipped with Bon Jovi and an old Chevrolet Beretta.
And Bosworth had this to say about how former UT quarterback Chris Simms would have fared against Bosworth's Sooners: "If he played against our defense, he'd be soiling his britches, yellin' and screamin' for his daddy."

Doc Crow
12-30-03, 04:03 PM
What no funnies from you guys on the New Barbies

greybeard
01-02-04, 12:00 PM
Westside OKC Barbie:
3 tattoos, including "drillers do it deeper" & "I'll do the whole crew for a 6-pack". She has a precorded vocabulary with such local axioms as "I lost my virginity to oilfield trash"
"What's your name, how much do you make, how long ya gonna be here?" "Do you have an expense account?" "Would ya take me to Houston with you?"
Comes with a small stage and brass pole. Her white designer hardhat is complete with a variety of oilfield stickers such as H&P Drilling, Halliburton, and Schlumberger. Her 1/24th scale dented up, meditereanean blue F-350 4WD crew cab truck is mud stained red. A rifle rack in the back window carries a scale Winchester 30-06. Deer carcass is optional. Bumper sticker says "When I die, I wanna go to Elk City".
Her cheap gaudy sequined purse has a full set of bail bondsman business cards, 6 condoms, & a snub nosed .38.

Doc Crow
01-02-04, 12:22 PM
Graybeard sounds like you know this girl

greybeard
01-02-04, 05:41 PM
Back when I had a zero cull factor and a pocket full of Franklins, I knew a bunch just like her.

Doc Crow
01-05-04, 07:01 AM
graybeard you are funny as hell