PDA

View Full Version : Possible Second Degree Assault: Airsoft Gun

Xsevo
05-04-14, 09:05 PM
So I'm 16 and never had legal trouble before, this event is probably the only (even remotely) violent thing I've ever done. <br />
This large 8th grade kid has been bullying my small 6th grade little...

Rocky C
05-05-14, 11:38 AM
Bottom line is you shot a kid with a burst of BB's and you are being charged. You could have shot his eye out or something far worse. <br />
<br />
You should not have taken matters into your own hands. That's...

Phantom Blooper
05-05-14, 04:49 PM
If nothing else...apply for sniper..one shot one kill!

Huklebuk
05-09-14, 02:17 PM
Slow down Rocky. If the fine is less then 500 and no confinement, then it wont be a waiver at all. This is a simple case of a bad juvenile decision. It happens all the time and we deal with it. I...

Rocky C
05-09-14, 05:11 PM
I disagree. He could have kicked the kids a** like I did as a kid to protect my younger sisters. Shooting someone with an airsoft gun is a much bigger problem.

But then again today is a differant age right, so this is expected ?
You put a kid through that made a Bomb threat against his school on Facebook ?

He hasn't posted back in 5 days so we shall see.

Little kids, little mistakes, big kids, big mistakes.
Little kids, little guns, big kids, big guns.

Sorry, I just don't see the reasoning behind it.

Huklebuk
05-09-14, 05:29 PM
Airsoft guns air designed so people can shoot each other. Yes I put a kid in that made a bomb threat. He was ****ed off one day and made a stupid comment on fb. He deleted it but kids saw it and...

Rocky C
05-09-14, 05:37 PM
We all agree to disagree at times on this forum. This is what makes our community work here.

This is one of those times.

I hope some will learn from this exchange and I hope the OP returns to give us an update and I also hope and Pray that the kid that got shot does not retaliate.

Huklebuk
05-12-14, 07:03 AM
I agree with that. Not always going to agree but that is what makes forums awesome. Hopefully that punk kid will just leave them both alone.