PDA

View Full Version : CB Legal and Administration Option

Price90
09-04-13, 01:13 PM
Good Afternoon Leatherneck.com,

I am new to this site but as I understand it, if I am courteous and respectful I can gain some valuable information and advice by posting here. I have been in the Delayed Entry Program since May 18 this year and yesterday, Sept 3, I signed my Job contract under the CB Legal and Administration Option. I've done some research and learned that the most difficult and desired MOS specialty under this contract is 4421-Legal Services. I was wondering how one is placed in this MOS and if my good ASVAB score and the fact that I have a BA in history will give me an edge. Any insight on this topic will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Poolee Price

Rocky C
09-04-13, 04:17 PM
Before I give you my answer, what did your recruiter say when you asked ?

Price90
09-04-13, 04:28 PM
My recruiter told me that it was luck of the draw, but that my test scores and college experience might help. I was just hoping to receive some more knowledge on the subject to see if there was anything more I could do to be proactive about getting this specialization and get a better idea of where I stand.

Thank you for responding Sir,

Poolee Price

Rocky C
09-04-13, 04:35 PM
Your recruiter was right, it is the luck of the draw but this MOS is no big deal. <br />
<br />
The requirments are only that you have a GT Score of at least 100. <br />
Type at least 35 words per minute. <br />
No...

Price90
09-04-13, 04:39 PM
Thank you very much Sir.

Rocky C
09-04-13, 04:45 PM
:thumbup: