PDA

View Full Version : Want to become a Marine

Rusty123
08-27-13, 08:43 AM
My name is Rusty Ault. I am A Student at FCCC. It is my dream to become a Marine but I need help with the asvab test and to get in shape. I would really like some help. If anyone would be willing to help me.

Edit:
Next time, any questions that you have about wanting to become a Marine, post them here in the Ask A Marine forum not the History forum in another thread. That's what this forum is for.

I corrected your post. You had one very long run-on sentence. You can start by using proper grammar - capital letters at beginning of sentences, capitalize the letter I and periods at end of sentences.

ameriken
08-27-13, 10:40 AM
Not much we can do online to help, so you might want to talk with your local recruiter how you can prepare for the ASVAB and PFT's.

There are also some online study and test guides that can help you prepare for the ASVAB. http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/asvab

Good luck!

Rocky C
08-27-13, 11:00 AM
Ken gave you some great advice and also you can contact other Wannabees and Poolees on this forum and see what they are doing to prepare for the ASVAB and PFT's.

You can learn alot by reading here.

We are a USMC - Community here. Don't be shy, reach out to them Via PM.

Best of luck to you.

Tennessee Top
08-27-13, 02:58 PM
Go talk to a recruiter. They can get you going in the right direction.

Rusty123
08-27-13, 08:45 PM
Thank you for the help