PDA

View Full Version : Arrest? Or just Arrest that were actually Charged?

Letsdoit91
08-18-13, 12:02 AM
What's considered during enlistment? Arrest, or just Arrest that where actually Charged?

ssgtt32
08-18-13, 12:32 AM
Hard to say, did you get stopped? Did you have or anyone in the car have drugs on them? Illegal weapons? Need to give us more info!

Letsdoit91
08-18-13, 12:46 AM
Well sir I was arrested at age 15 for criminal defacement of property(felony). I was arrested, and released to my parents. never had to go to court or anything. And when I went down to the juvenile center to get the disposition on it last week, to my surprise.. they have absolutely nothing.. in fact, they actually gave me a signed document stating that I have No court action or court history period as a juvenile. Nor any kind of finding of guilty, delinquency, probation etc... BUT... it still pops up on the FBI livescan check, which is why I went down there looking for a disposition to begin with....

Letsdoit91
08-18-13, 12:50 AM
So what do you think? I'v heard they count the charges regardless of whether or not someone's found guilty, but I'm wondering if it's the same for just a simple arrest with no charge

josephd
08-18-13, 01:48 AM
this is your third thread on this EXACT subject, one of which has already been closed and you were told not to make multiple posts.....GO TALK TO A RECRUITER!!!

Letsdoit91
08-18-13, 02:14 AM
:confused: It's actually not, he just asked for details on my case so I told him. And I'm obviously going to talk to my recruiter, its just that the station isn't open at 2am on a Saturday night....

Gemoore2
08-18-13, 02:29 AM
You should look into other career oppotunities. I think the Marine Corps may be a little difficult for you..

josephd
08-18-13, 02:44 AM
don't call me &quot;joejoe&quot; like you know me <br />
<br />
And my honest opinion...like Gemoore said, you should look into other military branches or other career opportunities. Getting into the Marine Corps is hard...

Letsdoit91
08-18-13, 03:33 AM
Ic... Well wish me luck Joe, Il write you during basic lol. And Gemoore it's okay man I got this.. did 4 years with the girlscouts SF, so im ready for whatever. Anyone else have an opinion though? SSgt?32. There appreciated more then you know, no jk

m14ed
08-18-13, 04:17 AM
Marvin,,,
yer gonna take a "LOTTA LUMPS" kid...

you're Persistent, we'll give you that.
But just remember we told you to stop smacking
the "spin-up " on that mortar round with that BallPeen Hammer...

OH,, and don't worry about covering your ears when you go
trying to clear a mine-field with your feet....

But the biggest thing you're gonna learn in here is probibly
to spell the word US "Marine" with a capitol letter M.

We can't teach you what you don't want to learn