PDA

View Full Version : Waivers

Byrne
08-14-13, 05:00 AM
Hey there, here for a moral waiver question. I know that it's handled on a case-by-case basis and very much a matter of individual circumstance, but I'm very concerned and thought I would try to get...

0231Marine
08-14-13, 05:28 AM
I would recommend discussing this with your local recruiter. He/She would be able to give you the correct answers you're seeking regarding whether or not you're even eligible to serve.

Regarding this statement..."I just don't know what I would do if I couldn't join."

You're 20 years old and you have your whole life ahead of you. Despite some screw ups in the past, it seems like you have a good head on your shoulders and are reasonably smart. If you're not eligible for military service, you should probably consider pursuing your education. Go to school and become a productive member of society. Best of luck.

Tennessee Top
08-14-13, 02:19 PM
Hey there. What...no tattoo waiver too? We do not need your services - don't waste a recruiter's time. Try the Peace Corps. If they won't take you maybe you can snag a shot at barbers school. Peace out dude.

fl1946
08-14-13, 02:41 PM
Top -- this person must be pulling our chains to post something like that. I think he would do very well in the Corps, possibly walking point for EOD.

s/f

josephd
08-14-13, 03:25 PM
French Foreign Legion will take anyone