PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble responding with "Yes Sir" and "Aye Sir"

FatalityBoyZahy
05-23-13, 11:16 PM
Hello Marines and Poolees, I'm having a hard time responding with "Aye Sir!" and "Yes Sir!" when my recruiters are talking to me and it's really bugging me. This is probably a silly thread but is there anything I can do to help myself out? Thanks in advance Marines and Poolees. :)

Zulu 36
05-24-13, 04:18 AM
Don't worry, be happy. At about the 10-minute point in boot camp you'll be a pro at answering properly. Otherwise you'll be rode hard and put away wet (and sandy). Either way, you'll be fine.

Rocky C
05-24-13, 08:27 AM
Hahahaha !!!

True words...

FatalityBoyZahy
05-24-13, 10:18 AM
Don't worry, be happy. At about the 10-minute point in boot camp you'll be a pro at answering properly. Otherwise you'll be rode hard and put away wet (and sandy). Either way, you'll be fine.

I sure hope so!

thewookie
05-28-13, 10:18 AM
This is probably a silly thread

What is the problem? You don't respect them? I say that to older men all the time, did long before I was a Marine.

FatalityBoyZahy
05-28-13, 11:59 AM
What is the problem? You don't respect them? I say that to older men all the time, did long before I was a Marine.

I have the highest respect for my recruiters, I just hesitate when responding to them. I'm trying to spend more time at my RSS, so maybe I'll get used to it.