PDA

View Full Version : re-enlist, medical fraud. enlistment

jeremiah20
05-21-13, 05:14 AM
Hi I was seperated from boot camp July 6, 2012, I was seperated for not disclosing a previous history of athma as a kid, as I was told by the recruiter I probably outgrew it not to worry about telling meps, so I decided to go ahead and lie, I go dropped the week before swim week, Re-f3 and JDA1, I had gotten real sick to the point of coughing till I was puking, and couldnt breathe harldy, so I went to medical and asked for a inhaeler and that when I was asked if I had asthma, and I said I didnt think so but I had it as a kid and from there they called my parent and confirmed it and sent me to rsp, I had a methacholine challenge done sept 2012 and passed that with out any sighn of asthma, I heard that I may be able to try for a waiver come July 2014, 2 years after my original seperation, I'm in the dark on if waivers ever really are given, and if it sounds like they'll let me re enlist into bootcamp to try and earn that title? any information that any one can provide is greatly appreciated. also sorry my grammer sucks.