PDA

View Full Version : Tdsac 5974?

kdk5254
01-31-13, 12:21 AM
Hi Marines. I apologize for my profile status not being updated yet. I actually graduated from bootcamp back in September. I am currently at MCCES in Twentynine Palms. I have not yet gotten to my actual MOS course, I have been searching up and down to find out how long (in training days) my school is, to no avail. The closest thing I found was a blog from last July that said 97 training days, but I know things change often here. If anybody knows, it would be greatly appreciated!

Oorah!
PFC Kostewa

Tennessee Top
01-31-13, 12:39 AM
When do you check into your school? Normally, formal schools publish a training schedule/syllabus that will indicate the number of training days for that class. You should have access to one when your class picks up. Your orders should contain a contact number for the school if you don't know it already. You can always call the school operations and ask them. When I was the Operations Chief for the Marine Security Guard School in Quantico, we did not mind in-coming students calling with questions (we wanted them to be prepared to train when they arrived). Hopefully, that attitude has not changed.