PDA

View Full Version : Recruiter?

Tran
12-16-12, 08:48 AM
can someone please tell me what will happen to me or my recruiter, after my dumbass had been told that my record had nothing in it so anything that was asked of me about any past violation that i should say NOTHING. During MEPS i was given a briefing by a former NAVY about consequences of fraudulent enlistment. I panicked and put down an x number of traffic tickets i've had. Even though when my recruiter had sent my info to MEPS that there was only 1 ticket that had been dismissed in my background. He told me now i will look suspicious as if i lied to my recruiter or he lied to get me in. So again what will happen to me or my recruiter? And does this mean any chance i have had in joining USMC or any other military branch are gone?

Lisa 23
12-16-12, 12:18 PM
Thread closed until you have a complete profile besides a first and last name....site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums. When profile is complete, PM any Squad Leader from the Squad Leaders sticky in the Ask A Marine forum and thread will be re-opened.