PDA

View Full Version : Few questions...

WrightJ
11-06-12, 02:24 AM
I already read the stickies. but still sorta confused the only thing i "think" that would dq me is my tattoo on my right wrist its about an inch long and a half an inch tall. So the current rules is that anyone with tattoos on the wrist is dq? im lost sorry. also for females what is the average wait time to go to recruit training?

Lisa 23
11-06-12, 06:39 AM
I see from your first thread that you went through Army basic training and got out......
I'd have to say that not only is your wrist tattoo a DQ, but being that you went through Army basic and got out... "My dc was a para 5 17. Jfv. and re code 3", doesn't look good either.

ELS Prior service --army?

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?112464-ELS-Prior-service-army&p=886749&highlight=#post886749

WrightJ
11-08-12, 12:09 AM
I went to the recruiter. They said i could get a waiver for my tattoo. and as far as my dc from the army it's easy to get a waiver. i went to the va i got my "fit for duty" physical. I also took my asvab i scored 84 on the asvab and did my 3 mile run in 21 mins.

Lisa 23
11-08-12, 07:41 AM
Don't get your hopes up to high. You are going to require waivers that may or may not get approved, and with the Marine Corps downsizing, it doesn't look good. And no, no one here knows if those waivers will be approved or not.

~~You'll need a waiver for the wrist tattoo.

~~JFV - Physical condition, not a disability, interferring with performance of duty.

You'll need a waiver for that.

~~RE-3 - Individuals who are not qualified for continued Army service, but the disqualification is waiverable. Ineligible for enlistment unless a waiver is granted.

You'll need a waiver for that.