PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted some reassurance

lookinglucky123
11-04-12, 03:28 PM
I'm currently in the process of enlisting at the moment but I've had some bumps in the road. I'm really just looking for some reassurance on this due to reading a lot of conflicting information. <br />

Rocky C
11-04-12, 03:35 PM
Your Recruiter will do the best job that he can for you.
Afterall, he is a Marine Recruiter and that is his job.
Just relax and leave it in his hands.

Best of luck to you.

Lisa 23
11-04-12, 03:42 PM
Thread closed until you have a complete profile besides a first and last name.....site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums. When profile is complete, PM any Squad Leader from the Squad Leaders sticky in the Ask A Marine forum and thread will be re-opened.

Rocky C
11-04-12, 03:57 PM
Thread re-opened.
Profile complete.

Thank you.

Zulu 36
11-04-12, 04:06 PM
No one here can give you any reassurance that a waiver, of any type, will be approved. The recruiters have a better idea and if one went through the trouble of submitting a waiver package indicates he thinks it will fly. Only time will tell.

Tennessee Top
11-05-12, 09:42 PM
It all boils down to the manpower needs of the USMC at the time your waiver is reviewed by your district headquarters. Keep your fingers crossed and let us know how it turns out.

mr gray
11-05-12, 10:19 PM
Keep your expectations low--the Corps can afford to be picky these days. What's done is done so hopefully you learned from your lapse in judgement but now your fate is in the hands of the Corps.

The French Foreign Legion is also an option...

lookinglucky123
11-06-12, 12:16 AM
I've got just my character references to turn in tomorrow afternoon which are all very good from former employers, coaches, and current employers. Hopefully all goes well.