PDA

View Full Version : Decision Help.

Seanman122
11-01-12, 10:32 PM
Hello, I have a few questions that I don't think have been asked in the right manor.

I have wanted to serve my country for a quite awhile. I wish to serve in an infantry setting and have came across a decision that I don't think i am informed enough to make. I don't know whether or not to enlist as an 0300 or a 11b option 4.

Could the members of this site please give some insight as to their experiences in the infantry and their experience with the army and specifically airborne units.

Much appreciated.

josephd
11-01-12, 11:07 PM
2 different branches, 2 completely different missions, 2 completely different lifestyles, 2 completely different everything really...

You have to ask yourself, do you want to be a Marine or a soldier??

m14ed
11-02-12, 03:59 AM
There's tons of articles on here about any subject you wish to check into from grunts to brain surgery .

Should i read them to you ?

Should i google them for you ?

Should i get you something to make you comfortable while you wait ?

Lisa 23
11-02-12, 07:13 AM
Young man, being that you are still a student in high school, you are pushing the limits on the curfew that is set for students here on Leatherneck. I suggest you read the rules on this that are located in the poolee forum.

Curfew during school nights.......and during school hours
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?28477-Curfew-during-school-nights-and-during-school-hours

Tennessee Top
11-02-12, 05:31 PM
And before you go to bed make sure you drink your milk and eat your cookies.

We don't know anything about Army MOS's; try an Army forum.

Rocky C
11-02-12, 06:14 PM
When you decide you want to enlist in the Marine Corps get back to us in a differant thread and ALL will be glad to offer you advice.

Thread closed.