PDA

View Full Version : lat moves please help?

jayw
10-24-12, 01:22 PM
i enlisted not to long ago and for some reason out of no where got my buddies ship date for January 14th but i got communications and i did not want to get com but its not the end of the world im going to try and do field operator but i want to lat move into infantry when could i actually do this my recruiter says 2 years my buddy who is going with me to boot camp says his friends who is in the Marines did it when he was in SOI which kinda doesn't makes sense to me but would be a great deal of relief for me so what i am asking is could anyone give me a heads up on when i can lat move and if it would be hard to do so it would be much appreciated

thank you

ChuckH
10-24-12, 02:09 PM
Your profile is pretty skimpy there....
Fill it out completely before posting again.
I will leave this thread open, but dont be surprised if another Squad Leader locks the thread until your profile is completed.

Lisa 23
10-24-12, 05:45 PM
Young man, that is one very long run-on sentence you got going there. How about next time you post, use some basic sentence structure like capital letters at beginning of sentences, punctuation marks were needed, capitalize the letter "I", and periods or questions marks at end of sentences.
And on this site, we capitalize Marine....site rules, which can be found in the poolee forum.