PDA

View Full Version : Marines with "discharged" nametapes?

tiffykinsx3
10-20-12, 11:25 PM
for some reason it wont let me post in the open squad bay section, and im a Marine by the way. <br />
earlier today at work i saw a PVT in cammies with a full beard and his boot laces all out with no...

Lisa 23
10-20-12, 11:33 PM
How about you PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask him to change your status to Marine, then you'll be able to post in Open Squad Bay....which is for Marines.

m14ed
10-20-12, 11:50 PM

How about you PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask him to change your status to Marine,

Still have to ask dad for the "CarKeys" ? lisa?

Lisa 23
10-21-12, 12:18 PM
Still have to ask dad for the "CarKeys" ? lisa?

LOL.....yeah Ed!

devilbones2
10-23-12, 07:16 AM
I dont think this is possible. He must be a civilian. There would never be a case where a uniform would state &quot;Discharged&quot; on the service tapes, nor would he be allowed to wear the uniform...

Tennessee Top
10-24-12, 04:15 PM
Doubt there is anybody here who can answer this question but sure am curious myself. Sounds like a member of Al-Qaida posing as a Marine. Or, maybe a halloween costume or the dude's duck hunting outfit.

Anyway, when you questioned him, what did he say? How can an inmate in the brig be out walking around freely...that's stupid. Inmates wear prisoner uniforms that identfy them as such (and they're normally bright orange to attract attention). Why didn't you call the PMO to investigate someone posing as a Marine on a military installation?

There are just as many questions for you as there are to your story...very strange. There are more strange posts on this site this week than normal; has to be related to halloween.