PDA

View Full Version : I want that Title.

akUSMC907
10-17-12, 03:13 PM
alright, so im 16, ive been speaking to a recruiter, i was expelled from school my freshman year for marijuana use. i only used it twice and after the expulsion i knew it was just trouble so i quit, no other drugs have been involved. but will the expulsion disqualify me? i worked my ass of to get back into school, but im worried ill get rejected if i talk about it, my recruiter knows i smoked but does not know about the expulsion, help please. this is my dream...to earn that title.

irpat54
10-17-12, 03:26 PM
was there a criminal record involved? if not that would be a big plus, but times have changed so much and if the obama cuts to the military happen they may not even want to talk to you,, i would say that come clean with your recruiter, specially if there is a police record, nothing worse then being in boot camp and having them find everything out there..

akUSMC907
10-17-12, 05:10 PM
there is no criminal record, just the expulsion, all of that has been taken care of though. just hoping they will allow me in.

Young USMC
10-17-12, 05:33 PM
Look bro as long a you stayed away from it once you quit you should be good. And as long as the police were not involved you should be great. And stay MOTO