PDA

View Full Version : History of Marine Leaders

Poolee Moore
09-14-12, 02:32 PM
If anyone could help me I am a Poolee from the rss Joplin area I am doing a school English project over three of the best Marines throughout history.

If any one could help me please your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Gunstream
09-14-12, 02:58 PM
This is largely a matter of personal opinion, but if I were writing a project over three historic Marines who had a major impact on the Marine Corps, I would use Chesty Puller (for obvious reasons - most decorated Marine in history), I would use General Lejeune for his contributions toward the educations of the Marines that served under him, and I would use Gunnery Sergeant Hathcock, because he helped design the Scout Sniper program that is still very much in implementation (and still very effective) today.

Research on any of these three would be pretty easy to gather up, but they're probably also three of the most stereotypical answers. Perhaps some other Marines will offer you some suggestions that are important to them on a more personal level?

Lisa 23
09-14-12, 03:18 PM
Not to come across as a smart a$$ here, but that is one long run on sentence you got going there. You may want to brush up on some basic sentence structure for your English project like capital letters at the beginning of sentences and periods at end of sentences.
And capitalize Marine.

Poolee Moore
09-17-12, 02:34 PM
Yeah I know I was rushing because the day was out, and I had to get to the rss so I can pt.