PDA

View Full Version : Might get discharged

zachc
08-30-12, 01:21 PM
I was currently charged with underage possession of alcohol and might be discharged. What steps can I take for that not to happen?

Rocky C
08-30-12, 01:53 PM
Bad mistake but &quot; It is what it is &quot;. You said you were charged so noone knows until you go to court. <br />
Ask your Recruiter.

josephd
08-30-12, 03:59 PM
kind of cliche but...you made your bed, now you gotta sleep in it.

if you dont understand this it means you should have known better than to put yourself into position to get into any sort of trouble. But you did and now it's time for you to deal with the consequences

PNW2011
08-31-12, 01:40 AM
You're stupid for getting into trouble with the law while in the DEP, sorry.

Some people just have to learn the hard way how to be accountable for their actions.

BGW
08-31-12, 07:06 AM
How do you guys keep getting caught?

Any how there really is nothing here for you to control. Best to see what happens, talk to your recruiter first and see if he still wants to help you enlist. If he does (which he probably will) he will guide you to the right direction. If by chance you do not feerl that your recruiter is doing everything he can to help you then you might want to either try talking to another recruiter for opinions and if that yeilds no results then just go to another recruiter station and talk to some new faces and see if any of them are willing to help guide you through this.

This is a pretty small thing, but as of now the Marine Corps is down sizing so no one is willing to make waivers anymore. I would just make sure nothing goes on your record which might **** you over in the future.

doc h fmf
08-31-12, 08:54 AM
I dont understand people are in dep and know they shouldnt do stupid
sh#@ but yet they want to do it >

sorry charlie

stephen doc hansen hm3 fmf

Zulu 36
08-31-12, 11:59 AM
I think this one has run it's course. Asked, answered, closed.