PDA

View Full Version : BAD Idea

Seeley
11-17-03, 11:52 PM
When I went to go to my POOLee meeting on Saturday, I found two cop cars parked in front of the building. I didn't think much of it until I entered the building and saw the police there fingerprinting a broken window on the side of the building. My recruiter told me that someone broke into the RS the night before and took keys that were in a desk. Those keys happened to belong to a government car. The car is gone. Some dumb ass took a government car and broke into a Marine Corps facility! Not only are you driving around in a car that says "U.S. Gov." on the plates, but you are ****ing some Marines off in the process!

yellowwing
11-18-03, 12:55 AM
I would hope that they will add that incident to the threat assesment reports for the local federal installations. Hopefully its just a prank.

Sixguns
11-18-03, 08:25 AM
I know the feeling. I had my RSS broken into twice in a six month period. The Army Corps of Engineers refused to look for a new facility and we kept loosing office equipment, etc. At least my commander was keen enough to authorize us to drive our GOVs home for fear the would be stolen or vandalized. Some peopl just have no respect for us and what we stand for. It's the way of life. Apparently those individuals must not have any self-respect or patriotic blood pumping through their veins.

SF,

Sixguns

firstsgtmike
11-26-03, 10:39 PM
Another BAD idea!

As a platoon of recruits stood in formation at MCRD, the
Drill Instructor said, "All right! All you idiots fall out."
As the rest of the platoon wandered away, one recruit remained
at attention. The Drill Instructor walked over until he
was eye-to-eye with him, and then raised a single eyebrow.

The recruit smiled and said, "Sure was a lot of 'em huh, sir?"