PDA

View Full Version : Medical disqualifiers?

totunforster
04-14-12, 10:50 PM
Hi I have read through the basic military medical disqualifiers and none of them apply to me. What I need to know is if I need inserts for my boots if im disqualified or they wont allow them in boot camp? I have somewhat flat feet and they are doctor prescribed. Thanks.

Lisa 23
04-15-12, 09:19 AM
Thread closed until a complete profile is filled out.....site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.
PM any mod to have thread opened back up when profile is complete.

***Profile is complete....topic opened.***

MunkyVsRobot
04-16-12, 08:25 AM
You are allowed to have inserts in your boots at boot camp they sell them at the recruit px. Buy them as soon as you can makes breaking in your boots easier.

totunforster
04-16-12, 01:58 PM
You are allowed to have inserts in your boots at boot camp they sell them at the recruit px. Buy them as soon as you can makes breaking in your boots easier.

Thanks! Do you know how much they cost?

MunkyVsRobot
04-18-12, 07:06 PM
Like 20 to 30 bucks or so for a decent pair. They will be destroyed after you are finished so buy new ones at MCT

McSweeney
04-19-12, 09:23 AM
Look. Your feet are gonna get destroyed whether you have flat feet, regular feet or green feet. But yes you can get inserts hell, you can probably bring them with you if you wanted