PDA

View Full Version : Army to the Corps

greasemonkey91
03-10-12, 01:07 AM
Was just curious how difficult it would be to transfer from the Army to the Corps. Just back from tour and well looking for a change of pace more the less a challenge. No doubt I love being a mechanic, but i just would rather be in the marines what had stopped me before was not knowing how to swim, well still don't but that no longer bothers me. Just want to be in the Corps does anyone know how I can make that happen and would ucmj on my record prevent that? Note it is only company grade so i don't think it would.

Zulu 36
03-10-12, 06:37 AM
Was just curious how difficult it would be to transfer from the Army to the Corps. Just back from tour and well looking for a change of pace more the less a challenge. No doubt I love being a mechanic, but i just would rather be in the marines what had stopped me before was not knowing how to swim, well still don't but that no longer bothers me. Just want to be in the Corps does anyone know how I can make that happen and would ucmj on my record prevent that? Note it is only company grade so i don't think it would.

Thread moved to Ask a Marine. Also thread closed until profile is completed - site rules, I'm afraid. Please PM me or any other mod when your profile is done and this thread will be reopened.