PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!!

maryna
01-30-12, 07:38 PM
I just want to let you know that im thanksfull for your protection, respect for USA!!! And i have quastin about what does marine mpdoes? just wandering:confused::flag:

Omegaham
01-30-12, 07:55 PM
I just want to let you know that im thanksfull for your protection, respect for USA!!! And i have quastin about what does marine mpdoes? just wandering:confused::flag:

MPs do a lot of things; it's an enormous MOS.

In garrison, MPs are basically police officers. They respond to disturbances, make traffic stops, and so on. They also guard the gate and perform other security duty. They usually work alongside civilian officers for this, under the command of the Provost Marshall's Office.

A small amount of MPs are grabbed for correctional duty and serve as brig guards; they basically become correctional officers.

In the field, MPs both do generic security duty AND patrolling when infantry units are shorthanded.

There's probably a few MPs around here, they'll probably be able to give a better answer.

maryna
01-30-12, 09:14 PM
thank you sir/mam, it gives me a better idea about it!! really helpfull and does marine mp travel around the world?

Sgt Leprechaun
01-30-12, 11:19 PM
Yes.

Also check out our site rules...I realize English may not be your first/original language, but the time is now to start doing it right!

Tennessee Top
01-30-12, 11:47 PM
All Marines travel around the world; does not matter what kind of job you do or if you're a male/female.

The emblem we wear on our uniforms (the eagle, globe, and anchor) stands for world-wide service.

maryna
01-31-12, 05:18 PM
ohhh thank you mam/sir! i dont understand by what do u mean do it right!??

Sgt Leprechaun
01-31-12, 06:11 PM
As in, spelling, grammar, correct punctuation.

maryna
01-31-12, 06:16 PM
ohhh yea i know i can help it spell some words right i just came to America and i dont speak Eanglish 100% i just know lil of it but im traying to do my best and im really sorry about it!!!:(

Sgt Leprechaun
01-31-12, 06:36 PM
That's ok, that is why we are here, to help. But, as I said, it's a good place to practice.

maryna
02-01-12, 03:30 PM
yes, Sir! thankbyou Sir!

Omegaham
02-01-12, 07:26 PM
It won't help with grammar, but Firefox comes with a built-in spellchecker. If you see a red squiggle underneath, chances are that you spelled it wrong.

Conch
02-01-12, 08:59 PM
I don't get it, I'm confused by this. :beer:

maryna
02-01-12, 09:47 PM
ok, thank you Sir i will download that app!!

usmc5831
02-01-12, 10:05 PM
MP's and Cops have to write reports, in English.

maryna
02-02-12, 03:23 PM
yes sir!! I have 3 1/2 more years in high school!! i hope i will be good in english before i graduate!

Yonkers
02-03-12, 02:43 AM
yes sir!! I have 3 1/2 more years in high school!! i hope i will be good in english before i graduate!

Best of luck to you.. I've known a lot of people who didn't know english verywell, but they made it through. It's not that hard considering you only need to know three phrases for awhile:

"Yes sir"
"no sir"
"aye sir"

:D

maryna
02-03-12, 04:36 PM
Ok Sir, Thank You Sir! What is Aye Sir means? just wandering i always here that but im not shoure what is means

Nichols
02-03-12, 10:21 PM
You'd say aye sir or ma'am to show that you understood
the order and are obeying the order.

Example; Private Nichols is ordered to take a buddy and
make a head call. Private Nichols would then say "aye sir",
grab a buddy, and go make a head call.

Yes sir/No sir and Yes ma'am/No ma'am is to answer a yes
or no question. Simple.

maryna
02-04-12, 08:26 PM
ok Sir Thank You Sir!!!