PDA

View Full Version : need help! asap!

bliss127
09-06-11, 04:03 PM
my husband and i are moving (but i'm the one moving into an apartment while he's at MOS) and i had sent him the application (it's going in his name) and he didn't fill out the most important thing...how much $$ he makes. is there anyone i can call (or have the apartment management call) to find this out...? he's going to be in pensacola, fl in just a few days, and i'm moving in 10 days. any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

NeverQuit
09-06-11, 04:07 PM
He should have access to his mypay account which tells him how much he makes. He can give you the information. Google Mypay you will find the website I am talking about.

bliss127
09-06-11, 04:30 PM
he wrote me a letter and said that his mypay account won't be set up until we move down to Pensacola

Rocky C
09-06-11, 04:58 PM
This will help. The links are to the left.
Good Luck. I loved Pensacola !!!

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/money/pay_charts/

bliss127
09-06-11, 06:52 PM
thank you so much! i faxed the management co. all of that stuff. hopefully they'll be able to use that, because by the time my husband gets down there, i'll be moving in, and i don't want to get down there and get turned away!

Rocky C
09-07-11, 06:48 AM
thank you so much! i faxed the management co. all of that stuff. hopefully they'll be able to use that, because by the time my husband gets down there, i'll be moving in, and i don't want to get down there and get turned away!

:thumbup: Glad to help.

Tennessee Top
09-07-11, 10:47 AM
Good luck. Hope everything runs smoothly for you.

What you're learning very quickly is you'll have to learn to be independent and expect to have to accomplish a lot on your own. There will be times when your husband or his command can help you but there'll also be times when they can't.

The unofficial motto for a Marine spouse is "Semper Gumby" - always flexible and, as you're finding out, is very accurate. It's not easy being married to a Marine; most can't or won't do it.

bliss127
09-07-11, 04:03 PM
Good luck. Hope everything runs smoothly for you.

What you're learning very quickly is you'll have to learn to be independent and expect to have to accomplish a lot on your own. There will be times when your husband or his command can help you but there'll also be times when they can't.

The unofficial motto for a Marine spouse is "Semper Gumby" - always flexible and, as you're finding out, is very accurate. It's not easy being married to a Marine; most can't or won't do it.

well, we got the approval on the apartment, which i'm soooo happy about! i've always been very independent, so this is nothing really new to me. but, learning about the Marines, is a whole different story! i think that motto is very fitting. I'm learning to deal with everything on my own. I know that my husband is doing everything he can right now, and so am I. It just gets hard when you run into a road block and don't know what to do! But thanks to everyone on here, I'm learning a lot and trying my hardest!!!