PDA

View Full Version : This made me chuckle out loud.

ChuckH
08-11-11, 12:20 PM
This was posted on my facebook page. Let me say this post is NOT meant to start a political debate... just thought it was funny :)

Obama looked at Michelle, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."
Michelle shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy".
Hearing their exchange, the pilot of plane said to his co-pilot,"Such big-shots back there.
I could throw both of them out of the window and make 256 million people very happy!

Cpl Heglar
08-11-11, 01:33 PM
This was posted on my facebook page. Let me say this post is NOT meant to start a political debate... just thought it was funny :)

Obama looked at Michelle, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."
Michelle shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy".
Hearing their exchange, the pilot of plane said to his co-pilot,"Such big-shots back there.
I could throw both of them out of the window and make 256 million people very happy!

Very Very Happy indeed.

MOS4429
08-11-11, 06:30 PM

Wow, I'm already happier!! :p

Rocky C
08-11-11, 06:35 PM
hahahahaha !!! :)

m14ed
08-11-11, 08:04 PM
I've heard that one before,...
It was funny then.
And it is funny now.............
(Truth hurts )