PDA

View Full Version : The right MOS?

Rockyd2
07-18-11, 03:19 PM
Hello Marines. My name is John and i'm signing all the contracts for the Marines the day of my birthday (August 25th) when I turn 17. I've been looking into MOS' and I wanted to be MP but turns out I can't because you need to be 19 by the time you graduate MP training after bootcamp. I was wondering if anyone would be able to figure out what MOS' are related to MP that I would be able to do without being 19.

Sorry if I don't know the protocol for these forms, i'm new here.

PJones64
07-18-11, 03:26 PM
The first thing you can sign, if you don't mind, is your profile information, site rules

Rockyd2
07-18-11, 03:33 PM
All filled out Sir.

Lisa 23
07-18-11, 03:34 PM
And PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask him to move this to the Ask A Marine forum, where it belongs. Double posting isn't allowed.
You can familiarize yourself with the site rules in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.

SSgtRSD
07-18-11, 03:49 PM
Also, this site and the Internet is filled with information on this. Try searching for information to get a foundation first. One of the many skills that sets a Marine apart is his initiative...

Then come back, tell us what you've learned, and we'll help fill in the holes.

Rockyd2
07-18-11, 03:49 PM
I don't have access to that forum considering I haven't signed my contracts yet so I don't know my ship date.

Rockyd2
07-18-11, 04:03 PM
I did some research. How is the Small Arms Technician MOS? (2111) I'm really into guns but i'm not sure it would give me a good base when I get out of the Marines.

Lisa 23
07-18-11, 04:06 PM
I don't have access to that forum considering I haven't signed my contracts yet so I don't know my ship date.

Poolee forum....you should be able to read topics in that forum, but can't post.
Ask A Marine forum.......you can read and post in that forum.

Rockyd2
07-18-11, 04:09 PM
Thank you