PDA

View Full Version : Old with no clue

Bruce59
07-16-11, 11:37 AM
Time as past me by when it comes to knowledge about todays Marine Corps. The truth is i've been out a very long time, I mean G. Washington <br />
gave me my honorable discharge.....OK, maybe not that long...

Baker1971
07-16-11, 11:39 AM
I don't understand the post if no one was asking about todays Corps

LandsNGrooves
07-16-11, 12:00 PM
Im having trouble understanding the point of this thread? That j.actionville water man, it will **** you up.

03Foxtrot
07-16-11, 12:07 PM
This thread makes sense to me. Simple and self-explanatory, in my opinion.
What part of exchange ideas and thoughts with your Brothers, on this forum, doesn't fit this thread ? The topic or thread is personal and subjective to us all.
I too don't relate to the modern Corps when it comes to most of the observations and questions about current rules and regulations and promotions, so I keep my mouth shut but I see no problem with this poster stating the obvious, for many of us on here.

Semper Fi, Scott

rickyracer
07-16-11, 12:09 PM
He was most likely reading posts that asked ?'s about todays Marines.

He wants to help but can't answer most of the ?'s asked.

Give him a break.

Old Marine
07-16-11, 01:07 PM
He was most likely reading posts that asked ?'s about todays Marines.

He wants to help but can't answer most of the ?'s asked.

Give him a break.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bingo.

joseywales
07-16-11, 01:09 PM
whats confusing is that no one asked him a question about the New Corps
So its a post out of the blue, like saying dont ask me about building a home, i am not a construction guy, when no one said anything about it before that

YLDNDN6
07-16-11, 01:20 PM
I think it's perfectly clear. He can't tell anyone what is currently going on in the Corps, but if anyone wants to know about '59-'63, ask away. Merely an observation that probably comes from a bit of frustration knowing that the Corps has changed, but to what extent, a lot of us just don't know....besides, it has a good beat and is easy to dance to...I give it a nine.....

Mongoose
07-16-11, 01:24 PM
It's clear as hell to me. The only thing, and I mean the very only thing I know anything about is being a grunt in Nam.

advanced
07-16-11, 01:27 PM
For those of you that are confused about this post, well that's the point of the post.

Depending on the time, there are different Marine Corps'.

tripledog
07-16-11, 02:45 PM
Depending on the time, there are different Marine Corps'.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

No shlt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!