PDA

View Full Version : wart question

williamstamato
07-10-11, 01:11 PM
quick question, i got a wart on my foot about two months ago, noticed it and got it removed, now the area where it has been removed is raised and it is a little irritating. im not sure if the wart has came back or it is just some scar tissue after the removal. anyway, i ship to boot camp on monday and im very nervous they'll hold me back because of this. i have a week til meps.

doc h fmf
07-10-11, 01:57 PM
I Was A Corpman For 111/2 Years With 5yrs Fmf Ans 2yrs Mct And Soi And I For A Fact Know Trhey Wont Hold You Back Unless You Constantly Complain About It.
Good Luck In Your Career Son

Conch
07-10-11, 03:32 PM
I don't think a Wart will affect you in the slightest. Good luck dude.

williamstamato
07-10-11, 06:44 PM
I Was A Corpman For 111/2 Years With 5yrs Fmf Ans 2yrs Mct And Soi And I For A Fact Know Trhey Wont Hold You Back Unless You Constantly Complain About It.
Good Luck In Your Career Son

Thank you very much sir! it doesnt bother me very much at all, i just dont want to be held back at meps ive been waiting a year to leave! anyway gunna call the doc tomorrow and get it checked anyway and go from there! i just got worried from reading past threads on here about people being held back. but yet again thank you!

williamstamato
07-12-11, 12:46 AM
went to the doc today and was told the wart did in fact come back :mad:

anyway it doesnt hurt very much and im right now treating it with compound w and duct tape ! a method the doc told me about.

my recruiter told me not to worry about it, he said at Meps i wont be getting a medical examination anyway so i should be good, so hopefully ill be at Parris Island on Monday! thanks for the advice, hopefully the next time im posting it will be as a Marine!

afraziaaaa
07-14-11, 09:19 AM
went to the doc today and was told the wart did in fact come back :mad:

anyway it doesnt hurt very much and im right now treating it with compound w and duct tape ! a method the doc told me about.

my recruiter told me not to worry about it, he said at Meps i wont be getting a medical examination anyway so i should be good, so hopefully ill be at Parris Island on Monday! thanks for the advice, hopefully the next time im posting it will be as a Marine!

Don't complain about it in boot camp unless it truly bothers you. There is a difference between being hurt and being injured. Don't use being hurt as an excuse to cop out of training!

advanced
07-16-11, 09:21 AM
Stop kissing frogs. Worked for me.