PDA

View Full Version : Another foolish question with attitude

Mojorizzon
06-04-11, 09:11 PM
Hi everyone I'm having trouble joining I have always wanted to be a Marine and I'm 27 years old I wont be able to join by the time I'm 28. I have tried twice now with 2 different recruiters awaiting...

Mojorizzon
06-04-11, 09:17 PM
Also I didnt actually steal a car it was an auto parts pick up truck and the keys were hanging out of the door it was parked behiund the store and my dumb friends a the time were all drinking and decided to go for a joy ride we got pulled over within ten min it was rediculious

Mistybluelady
06-04-11, 09:31 PM
Perhaps being drunk isnt your only problem... you obviously cant read either..... fill out your damn profile

Lisa 23
06-04-11, 09:35 PM
[Poolee Rules] Attention New Poolee & Wannabe Members

Rule Four make sure that you have a completed profile less than that is unsat and will get you banned for a period up to and including permanently!

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28989&page=2

Ask a Marine forum rules..READ THESE BEFORE POSTING..MARINES TOO!

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103170

Medical/Mental/Criminal/Tattoo Waivers/Lying to MEPS...READ THIS FIRST

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97158

USNAviator
06-04-11, 09:37 PM
Perhaps being drunk isnt your only problem... you obviously cant read either..... fill out your damn profile

Gee I sure hope my profile is filled out Ma'am. Sorry if it isn't. I'll try harder to do better.........WOW you're tough..........:banana:

Lisa 23
06-04-11, 09:40 PM
Oh yeah, and it's Marine Corps, not Marine Corp.

Mistybluelady
06-04-11, 09:44 PM
Gee I sure hope my profile is filled out Ma'am. Sorry if it isn't. I'll try harder to do better.........WOW you're tough..........:banana:

hahaha Dan... thought for sure you would have beaten me to this....

Cheers!

USNAviator
06-04-11, 09:44 PM
Oh yeah, and it's Marine Corps, not Marine Corp.

I think that's an underwater salvage company in Miami.

USNAviator
06-04-11, 09:47 PM
hahaha Dan... thought for sure you would have beaten me to this....

Cheers!

You're too fast for me Misty. Been preoccupied.

USNAviator
06-04-11, 09:51 PM
What have you been doing since all this hit the fan? You're almost 28 yet it's been a life dream of yours to join the Corps.

Mojorizzon
06-04-11, 09:51 PM
wow is this seriously the answers I got back? what the hell does my profile matter I wanted to ask a question not make a profile. Oh and I don't drink...you asswipe

Mojorizzon
06-04-11, 09:54 PM
I have tryed to join many times my friend...when i was 20 i went down took the asvab went to meps met a girl end of that ...2nd time for soem reason my background held me back 3rd time tryed the army still couldnt go 4th time tryed marines and i had open traffic tickets so i couldnt go...now im trying again with all my tickets paid off and my background from when i was 16 is holding me back...happy now ? do u have a better answer now? no probably not

USNAviator
06-04-11, 10:01 PM
wow is this seriously the answers I got back? what the hell does my profile matter I wanted to ask a question not make a profile. Oh and I don't drink...you asswipe

Well I guess we see why you're not being hotly sought after by the Corps. Your profile matters because there are rules to be followed. It's a simple matter to fill in your profile.

BTW that individual you just insulted has been a member on here since 2006 and is a female.

Mojorizzon
06-04-11, 10:04 PM
I joined 5 min ago to ask a question sorry I wasnt aware of the profile. I dont think her comment of me drinking was funny or helpful and I felt offended. You people are obviously not here to help anyone thanks anyway.

Lisa 23
06-04-11, 10:05 PM
Cmdr Dan...it's not even worth the hassle.
I'm sure those black helos will be around soon.......

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Patriotic/helicoptersmiley.gif http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Patriotic/helicoptersmiley.gif

Lisa 23
06-04-11, 10:08 PM
Recruiters are busy working in the real world. There are only a few Marines on recruiting duty or with recruiting experience that frequent this forum. If your question can only be answered by a Marine who is fully aware of current policies, you’ll have to pick up a phone or visit an office.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103170

Mojorizzon
06-04-11, 10:10 PM
ok....thank you

Burke7051
06-04-11, 10:10 PM
I have tryed to join many times my friend...when i was 20 i went down took the asvab went to meps met a girl end of that ...2nd time for soem reason my background held me back 3rd time tryed the army still couldnt go 4th time tryed marines and i had open traffic tickets so i couldnt go...now im trying again with all my tickets paid off and my background from when i was 16 is holding me back...happy now ? do u have a better answer now? no probably not

HOW ABOUT YOU QUIT BREAKING THE LAW AND YOU MIGHT JUST HAVE A SHOT AT JOINING THE MARINE CORPS. OH AND HOW DARE YOU CALL A COMMISSIONED OFFICER AN ASSWIPE. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

USNAviator
06-04-11, 10:11 PM
I have tryed to join many times my friend...when i was 20 i went down took the asvab went to meps met a girl end of that ...2nd time for some reason my background held me back 3rd time tryed the army still couldnt go 4th time tryed marines and i had open traffic tickets so i couldnt go...now im trying again with all my tickets paid off and my background from when i was 16 is holding me back...happy now ? do u have a better answer now? no probably not

First of all I'm not your friend You've got a temper and a wrong attitude. "OH yes I've always wanted to be a Marine but those pesky arrests kept me from joining" What are you out of a job?

Derek I think he was referring to Misty not me but thanks!!!!!

Mistybluelady
06-04-11, 10:19 PM
Oh sorry.... my bad... not drinking but weed... that makes it so much better...

Signed the ever popular asswipe lol

Mistybluelady
06-04-11, 10:21 PM
HOW ABOUT YOU QUIT BREAKING THE LAW AND YOU MIGHT JUST HAVE A SHOT AT JOINING THE MARINE CORPS. OH AND HOW DARE YOU CALL A COMMISSIONED OFFICER AN ASSWIPE. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Burke... he was referring to me!!!!!

thewookie
06-04-11, 10:36 PM
mojo rizzon

haha -- what do you trolls think we are stupid -- is this assphed?

haha - thanks for the laugh

Burke7051
06-04-11, 11:08 PM
Burke... he was referring to me!!!!!

Oh ok, well its still fvcked up!

Mistybluelady
06-04-11, 11:10 PM

LOL.... you think I care what some dik like this guy calls me... whatever...dont bother me a bit...

ritter
06-04-11, 11:44 PM
I work as a recruiters aid right now and with your charges no recruiter is going to be overly concerned with trying to get in you in since you will need waivers. Presently, the Corps is not...

FSBS2011
06-05-11, 02:54 AM
Recruiters feel free to post here for free. It's a new site for soldiers and veterans that's about to blow up. http://www.forsalebysoldiers.com

USNAviator
06-05-11, 07:44 AM
Recruiters feel free to post here for free. It's a new site for soldiers and veterans that's about to blow up. http://www.forsalebysoldiers.com

SPAM!!!!!!!!

USNAviator
06-05-11, 07:46 AM

Agreed Cpl.!!! :thumbup:

USNAviator
06-05-11, 07:48 AM
Oh sorry.... my bad... not drinking but weed... that makes it so much better...

Signed the ever popular asswipe lol

What makes you think you're all that popular??? :D

FSBS2011
06-05-11, 08:19 AM
I respect your opinion Cpl. But it's not Spam. If it were I wouldn't be replying. The site is free and for soldiers/vets. You should look at it to make that decision. When you see it you'll understand it's not spam. I spent my life savings getting this site built for you guys so word of mouth advertising is the best I can do. When it's 100% free you pray people use it. Where else can your soldiers trade FOB to FOB in Afghanistan or Iraq? Sorry if I offended your time.

Burke7051
06-05-11, 08:26 AM
I respect your opinion Cpl. But it's not Spam. If it were I wouldn't be replying. The site is free and for soldiers/vets. You should look at it to make that decision. When you see it you'll understand it's not spam. I spent my life savings getting this site built for you guys so word of mouth advertising is the best I can do. When it's 100% free you pray people use it. Where else can your soldiers trade FOB to FOB in Afghanistan or Iraq? Sorry if I offended your time.

Oh, I wasn't the one who got offended though. That was the Commander who commented. I checked out the site, looked legit to me. Oh well, I need another coffee.

USNAviator
06-05-11, 08:29 AM

That was me and I went by someone else opinion. I apologize, I just looked at the site and it does look legit. Good work!!!

USNAviator
06-05-11, 08:31 AM
Derek, Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!!

FSBS2011
06-05-11, 08:33 AM
No problem at all. I understand the instinct :-)

Burke7051
06-05-11, 08:35 AM
Derek, Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!!

Thank you Sir :marine::thumbup:

doc h fmf
06-05-11, 08:37 AM
these kids trip me out.they always wanted to join the Marine Corps but they want to smoke weed or do something stupid thinking they are not going to get caught.
anyway that is my opinion

SEMPER FI

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 FMF

Sgt Leprechaun
06-05-11, 09:09 AM
And the original poster has been shown the door for disrespect and gross stupidity of the highest order. Next stop...barber college.

USNAviator
06-05-11, 09:31 AM
And the original poster has been shown the door for disrespect and gross stupidity of the highest order. Next stop...barber college.

Jason with all the people you've been sending to barber college lately, seems to me you should have free haircuts for the rest of your life. Tonsorially speaking of course ;)

Old Marine
06-05-11, 10:07 AM
Speaking of barbers. Apparently many on here have not been to one in a while. Prices are now from $17.00 to $20.00 per head around here. Just about as bad as buying bottled water or gas. To top it off they don't even shave your neck anymore. It's like going to a service station with no service which we all know about.

USNAviator
06-05-11, 10:16 AM
Speaking of barbers. Apparently many on here have not been to one in a while. Prices are now from $17.00 to $20.00 per head around here. Just about as bad as buying bottled water or gas. To top it off they don't even shave your neck anymore. It's like going to a service station with no service which we all know about.

Gunny I specifically ask them to shave the back of my neck. If not with a razor then at least with the clippers. I've never had a barber shave. Always wanted one but was never able to find a barber who did it any more. Probaly has to do with insurance and other things like knowing how to do it

BadAce2212
06-05-11, 03:32 PM
You people are obviously not here to help anyone thanks anyway.

You people? What you mean "You people" Around these waters there are Marines. That have earned the right to not be called "You people".

rufus1
06-05-11, 04:04 PM
I bought some clippers and let my wife do the P.I. thing -just not as rough and then she trims my neck with my razor. Let the fur fly. Either let it grow or cut it all off!!

rktect3j
06-05-11, 07:19 PM
Hey. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a Marine. But I have this small problem. I was arrested, three times. Assault and battery, rape, and drug trafficking. Thiis is way behind me now. About 6 months ago. Do you think I got a chance? I have also finally quit shooting heroin...., last week. Will that help me with my life's dream if I tell the recruiter?

rufus1
06-05-11, 07:35 PM
No you will have to at least have first degree murder with human trafficking and have a brother that is a king pin in Columbia. If you get this done within three months you stand a chance of acceptance. If you can get into the communist party and have a membership card this will help.

Sgt Leprechaun
06-06-11, 05:46 PM
LOL~! I still get my haircuts at the PX, 10.00.

I've yet to be able to understand the mindset of 'All that stuff I did last year shouldn't matter because I HAVE TO JOIN THE mareens!!!! It's been my lives dreeem every since I keen remember!!!!'.

Talk about growing weary...

Sigh.

Old Marine
06-06-11, 06:17 PM
PX is now $10,00. I can remember paying four bits for a PX haircut. Inflation seems to sneak in everywhere.

Sgt Leprechaun
06-06-11, 06:43 PM
Yep. Sad to say.

BTW for those who don't know, this was moved from the Open discussion area. Another perfect example of how NOT to act on our forums.

Sgt Leprechaun
06-06-11, 07:10 PM
Aye. Just deleted another one a few minutes ago, too.

YLDNDN6
06-06-11, 07:50 PM
If this is any indication of how you keep your siht together, I'm not sure the Corps needs you....

Sgt Leprechaun
06-06-11, 08:06 PM
I think his grammar waiver never made it past 3rd grade LOL.

Either that or his 'GIMMIE' attitude. Were I, a recruiter, I would have bodily thrown him from my office.

Sgt Leprechaun
06-06-11, 08:32 PM
Ha! Oh, how very true.

YLDNDN6
06-06-11, 10:41 PM
Maybe he could steal an English Composition book next time.....

Sgt Leprechaun
06-06-11, 11:12 PM
Well, sure, but then he'd have to actually READ it.

Hard to do with your hat on backwards and pants falling down because they are 4 sizes too big and you won't wear a belt. To be seen actually HAVING a book would certainly eliminate any 'kewl points' he had with da homeslices. Yo, Peace! Word.

chulaivet1966
06-07-11, 09:20 AM
Well, sure, but then he'd have to actually READ it.

Hard to do with your hat on backwards and pants falling down because they are 4 sizes too big and you won't wear a belt. To be seen actually HAVING a book would certainly eliminate any 'kewl points' he had with da homeslices. Yo, Peace! Word.

"Hail Leprechaunus"!

Ooooo...you're in for some more fun today.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104177

I escaped without requiring the use of CH46 fuel.

Enjoy....mas cafe para mi.

ammermda
06-07-11, 02:15 PM
So much for wanna-be's reading the radical new concept sticky before posting...

Caesar Augustus
06-07-11, 05:10 PM
PX is now $10,00. I can remember paying four bits for a PX haircut. Inflation seems to sneak in everywhere.

I'm pretty sure it was only 6 or 7 when I was in back in 07

doc h fmf
06-07-11, 05:22 PM
some body correct me if iam wrong but when i was in geiger haircuts were either 4.00 or 4.50 back in 85-90. IS THIS RIGHT?

SEMPER FImf

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3FMF

doc h fmf
06-07-11, 05:23 PM
some body correct me if iam wrong but when i was in geiger haircuts were either 4.00 or 4.50 back in 85-90. IS THIS RIGHT?

SEMPER FI

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 FMF

chulaivet1966
06-07-11, 05:28 PM
And to think that I am the author of that sticky. LOL. I'm disappointed it gets no viewers.......

Do not fret weed hopper.....I read it.:)

chulaivet1966
06-07-11, 06:16 PM
Aw, Wayne, you shouldn't have....I feel better now. LOL

No prob...that's what Brothers do.:)
We read stickies that don't apply to us in (false) hopes that the ones who should read them actually will.

Guess I need beer..it's after 17:00 in Beijing.

Back to topic.....carry on...

Sgt Leprechaun
06-07-11, 06:17 PM
"Hail Leprechaunus"!

Ooooo...you're in for some more fun today.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104177

I escaped without requiring the use of CH46 fuel.

Enjoy....mas cafe para mi.

Yeah, that dork obviously ignored everything posted.

And summarily permabanned for being a flaming dingleberry.

chulaivet1966
06-07-11, 06:26 PM
Yeah, that dork obviously ignored everything posted.

And summarily permabanned for being a flaming dingleberry.

Haha.....yes...I did revisit that one today and saw the thread was culled.
You performed admirably.:D
Against my selfish judgment I was able to muster some verbal restraint.
I had some reasonably creative dialogue but decided to leave that creativity to you and a few others....I'm far too low on the rank structure to be too candid.

Carry on....

Sgt Leprechaun
06-07-11, 06:29 PM
Sometimes 'candid' is a GOOD thing, sir.

Rocky C
06-07-11, 06:35 PM
" Verbal restraint "
" Candid "
Some good words there.

chulaivet1966
06-07-11, 06:41 PM
Sometimes 'candid' is a GOOD thing, sir.

IMO....'candid' is always a 'good thing'.
But, one should pick their battles in life rather than always state an opinion just to hear one's own voice.

Me...here...I will take comfort that if I succumb to verbal restraint that I can count on you and other Brothers to be more blunt with idiocy and disrespect.
:beer:gulp...gulp.

Carry on....

chulaivet1966
06-07-11, 06:44 PM
" Verbal restraint "
" Candid "
Some good words there.

I will admit that lately my capacity to adhere to these weak concepts has been severely challenged.....hence....:beer::beer:

Sgt Leprechaun
06-07-11, 06:45 PM
Ha! Got that right. I have to use it every day...and it's a taxing experience.