PDA

View Full Version : Female Questions!

lelou
10-19-03, 02:14 PM
1. I know you get to shave with razors in basic but can you bring along/get sent or even buy waxing strips on base (I really doubt that last one lol) ??? To use during boot camp? Got it down to perfection and takes less time than shaving and smoother for longer you see And what about body hair bleach (not HEAD hair bleach, just the thing that makes ur leg hairs go smooth and light) would that be allowed?

2. Just came across a lil video on the USMC official site and it looked on it like the men and the women where training together!?! But I thought the training were separate, is it just really late and I have gone temporally blind or do they actually train together? *confused*

3. The DI for female, are they both male and female or just female? Not that it really matters to me but curious

That will be all for now :P

Thank you

CPLRapoza
10-19-03, 02:22 PM
Well I can answer to of your questions, No males and females do onot train together, and No, female Drill Instructors deal with female recruits and male Drill Instructors handle male recruits, as for the other questions, you'll have to wait on those.

lelou
10-19-03, 02:25 PM
Damn that was really fast I only just posted this!! Marines you can always count on them to be fast and efficient

Thank you :D

thedrifter
10-19-03, 02:28 PM
Cas3 would be the best one to answer your questions...She will try to help answer that questions for you...when she gets a chance......

The Drill Instructor...I believe should be a female....but the Women Marines will help you out .....;)

The Drifter
:marine:

CAS3
10-19-03, 02:53 PM
Lelou,
You have about 30 seconds to shower. If shaving your legs were that important, you might want to change your priorities. I remember graduating and coming home...I could have weaved the hair under my pits!! You will be able to shave but not use the other hair removal accessories. You are told exactly what to buy when you go to the PX in boot.
Your drill instructors are women. You will have male PMI's on the rifle range. Some male chefs in the chow hall when you have mess duty. Other than that, men do not play a role in your training.
Men and women do not and will not train together in boot. In the fleet, you will be training side by side to keep up to date with qualifications.

lelou
10-19-03, 02:55 PM
Fantastic thanks for all your answers :D