PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Jessie "Mike" Grimes

sarah1192
05-16-11, 05:52 PM
Hi, I'm looking for my biological grandfather's family, family of Jessie Grimes. He served in the Korean and Vietnam wars (I believe) and was one of those in the "Frozen Chosin". He passed in 1986 but I would like to connect with his family.
Thank you.

Burke7051
05-16-11, 11:05 PM
Hi, I'm looking for my biological grandfather's family, family of Jessie Grimes. He served in the Korean and Vietnam wars (I believe) and was one of those in the "Frozen Chosin". He passed in 1986 but I would like to connect with his family.
Thank you.

I hope you find them. Unfortunately, 1986 was one year after I was born, so I can't do much good. But I'm sure there are plenty of others who may have known him,

USNAviator
05-16-11, 11:14 PM
Thank you.

Sarah I'm sorry, I had started writing a response to you but got distracted, it happens as you get older....lol. Youngest daughters name is Sarah and she did think she was a princess for many years :D

My personal slant is that LN is not the place for you to be looking. Do you have his DD-214? Do you have his SS#? With either one of these you can look up his complete military background including next of kin etc..

Send me a PM if you have any questions

grimesterwon
08-22-12, 12:43 AM
FYI to anyone concerned:
She found me!

Rocky C
08-22-12, 03:26 PM
Which one in the Family are you Mike because you registered as Marine Family ?

Outstanding News !!!