PDA

View Full Version : Workout and exercise tips to prepare for Parris Island

SRSDSD
05-09-11, 07:33 PM
Hello Marines, I have a question about getting ready for Parris Island. I've signed all my papers and i'm going into DEP in about a week. When I graduate i'll be on my way to Parris Island. I want to be able to beat Parris Island with a perfect score on every test, especially the Pft's. I'm pretty fit but I know it's no joke over there and I know it'll be the toughest training I will ever get but I want to do it. If any Marine has any advice or workout plan that would help me prepare it'd be much appreciated. Thank you and god bless. Semper fi.

SRSDSD
05-09-11, 07:54 PM
My apologies for the semper fi at the end. I've just finished reading the rules and I apologize. I haven't earned it yet. Please just ignore it.

TheReservist
05-09-11, 07:59 PM
Crossfit.com If you go to the website, they post a free workout of the day.

Sealfit.com is like an affiliate of both the Navy and crossfit. I'd try that if you were pretty fit already.

Militaryathlete.com is also a very interesting site if you can get the equipment.

SRSDSD
05-09-11, 08:01 PM
Crossfit.com If you go to the website, they post a free workout of the day.

Sealfit.com is like an affiliate of both the Navy and crossfit. I'd try that if you were pretty fit already.

Militaryathlete.com is also a very interesting site if you can get the equipment.

Thank you. Sir.