PDA

View Full Version : freind came back from boot camp

tules454
04-19-11, 09:37 PM
my friend cam back from boot camp and said they yell at you hard is this true just wonduring cuz im kinda scared i'll be a marine in 4years and wanna see action

sorry i'm new here semper fi marines

BadAce2212
04-19-11, 09:42 PM
my friend cam back from boot camp and said they yell at you hard is this true just wonduring cuz im kinda scared i'll be a marine in 4years and wanna see action

Simple answer..Hell Yes they do. When you have 60+ recruits from all over, most with hard heads yelling is the only way to get the point across. Dont worry though, you will be yelling twice as loud and twice as much as the Drill Instructors, Matter of fact I dont think there will be too many times when you open your mouth without yelling. It is what it is.:evilgrin:

tules454
04-19-11, 09:43 PM
Simple answer..Hell Yes they do. When you have 60+ recruits from all over, most with hard heads yelling is the only way to get the point across. Dont worry though, you will be yelling twice as loud and twice as much as the Drill Instructors, Matter of fact I dont think there will be too many times when you open your mouth without yelling. It is what it is.:evilgrin:

ok i'll be ready my grandpa was a marine and has seen action but i'm still young

thank you

03Mike
04-19-11, 09:46 PM

sorry i'm new here semper fi marines

1. Please read the site rules
2. Please fill out your profile
3. What do you mean you're "kinda scared i'll be a Marine in 4 years"? (punctuation is your friend).

Lisa 23
04-19-11, 09:46 PM
Well, lets hope you're not some troll looking for attention.
You're only 12 years old......worry about that when you turn 16-17.
And try reading the site rules in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums while you're at it.

Fill out your profile. This is will allow us to provide an accurate answer using the most information available.
Plus, it's part of the rules you agree to when you sign up for Leatherneck. Failing to fill out your profile will get you either a nasty message (FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE) or the entire thread being deleted. Also, we don't want your information so we can steal your identity, it's so we know to whom we are speaking. That means, more than a first name or some sort of nickname like 'C-Dawg'. That, too, will get you banned and/or deleted.

[Poolee Rules] Attention New Poolee & Wannabe Members

Rule Six never use the words Semper Fi, Semper Fidelis or OORAH you do not rate that here until you have earned the title of United States Marine!
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28989&page=2

BadAce2212
04-19-11, 09:50 PM
No problem youngblood, thats what the forum is for. Dont be worried about the yelling, focus on giving 200% in everything you do. Be quick, be loud, and dont let the Drill Instructors worry you, they are the best of the best and are there to train you to be a Marine. It's their job to give you hell. They're not your friends but they are a damn good example of the highest quality Mrines. And my personal thanks go out to your grandpa for his service, he helped keep this country as great as it is. Semper Fidelis:iwo:

BadAce2212
04-19-11, 09:57 PM
Rule Six never use the words Semper Fi, Semper Fidelis or OORAH you do not rate that here until you have earned the title of United States Marine!
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28989&page=2

To add on to that you ALWAYS capitalize the word(s) Marine or Marine Corps.

Sgt Leprechaun
04-20-11, 08:06 PM
No profle. Closed.