PDA

View Full Version : Heaven? Marine Corps?

oorahjustin
04-08-11, 10:07 PM
Is there a Marine Corps in Heaven?

Quinbo
04-08-11, 10:20 PM
There was a reporter that was traveling through various military bases and taking notes. As he went from Army and Navy and Air Force bases he noted in the e club there was a golden phone with a sign that said talk to God $100 a minute. When he went on the Marine base sure enough there in the e-club was a golden phone. Sign said talk to God .25 cents. A little confused he asked an old gunny about the difference. Why $100 a minute every where else but just .25 cents for as long as you want here? That's easy says the gunny .... it's a local call from here.

Tun Tavern
04-09-11, 12:44 AM
If the Army and the Navy
Every look on Heaven's scenes
They will find the streets are guarded
By United States Marines

And so it is written...

YourPhoneIsMine
04-09-11, 01:30 AM
as long as there's a beer volcano and stripper factory I'll be happy

gkmoz
04-09-11, 06:25 AM

Fatty.. .Fatty ............ You and Kierkegaard would NEVER be happy there regardless if beer and strippers were !
You get agida with talking to Christians down here, imagine all the angst you can muster x 20-30 million, that would be you two in heaven ? but that is only a guess on my part ? it could be even more ! S/F Moz :D

SGT7477
04-09-11, 07:24 AM
Sure there is, a Marines duty never ends, Semper Fidelis.

Theoldgunny
04-09-11, 08:20 AM
if u have luck u could be sgt of the guard

SGT7477
04-09-11, 08:55 AM
if u have luck u could be sgt of the guard
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:, Semper Fidelis.

Burke7051
04-09-11, 09:01 AM

:thumbup::thumbup:

YourPhoneIsMine
04-09-11, 12:40 PM
More info in order to examine the evidence, go to Marine Inspirational Stories for links

Everyone's going to spend eternity somewhere. The question is, Where? and why? and how?

this is an opinion, though. there's no evidence of a heaven

Sure there is, a Marines duty never ends, Semper Fidelis.

sure it does. EAS baby, you can't stop time

Fatty.. .Fatty ............ You and Kierkegaard would NEVER be happy there regardless if beer and strippers were !
You get agida with talking to Christians down here, imagine all the angst you can muster x 20-30 million, that would be you two in heaven ? but that is only a guess on my part ? it could be even more ! S/F Moz :D

perhaps I should explain. the beer volcanoes and stripper factories are detailed in the gospel of the one true god, the almighty FSM, as aspects of his noodliness's paradise

hell is similar but the beer is flat and all the strippers have stds

tripledog
04-09-11, 04:58 PM
Is this where we are supposed to say "source" ???

YourPhoneIsMine
04-10-11, 01:16 AM
Of course not, no evidence at all LOL
That's why I cited those websites under Marine Inspirational Stories.
I didn't make that stuff up. 2.1 billion folks believe it, massive evidence, but hey, guess there's not much to it after all.
Gotta love it. Always goes something like this:
Question: Do you believe in Christianity?
Answer: No
Question: Ever looked into it?
Answer: Not even for ten minutes. Can't be bothered.
Question: Thanks. Guess that proves it to be untrue, no further questions

Not quite. For starters you're right, no evidence at all. 2.1 billion people believing something without evidence just makes 2.1 billion people wrong, it doesn't add any validity to the idea.

And I've looked quite deeply into christianity. Evidence has yet to be found. Hurf durf. This is a silly thread in the first place so I don't feel bad about hijacking it since it has nothing to do with helping poolees with their recruiting questions.

VictoryttBold
04-10-11, 09:35 AM
:iwo:He successfully trolled everyone again. I think I'm going to start a thread to keep count of how many times Fatty trolls people. My guess is he's way out in front.

chulaivet1966
04-10-11, 10:05 AM
Hmmm.....seems to me this should have been posted in the 'Inspirational' forum since it's about personal religious philosophy.

YourPhoneIsMine
04-10-11, 10:41 AM
:iwo:He successfully trolled everyone again. I think I'm going to start a thread to keep count of how many times Fatty trolls people. My guess is he's way out in front.

way out in front

although technically this entire thread was probably a troll so I'm in fact responding to the troll bait

chulaivet1966
04-10-11, 10:58 AM
way out in front

although technically this entire thread was probably a troll so I'm in fact responding to the troll bait

I'm far too new here to know the 'troll' bait posters are and I don't have a religious bone in my body.

A good day to all...

VictoryttBold
04-10-11, 11:39 AM
way out in front

:iwo:True, he drew them in and you mowed them down.

DanTheMan B
04-10-11, 01:29 PM
Is there a Marine Corps in Heaven?

No

~Dan

Marine84
04-10-11, 02:16 PM
There had better be or I ain't pulling Guard Duty at no gate!