PDA

View Full Version : Camp Geiger Drill Instructor 1962

southwest45
01-17-11, 03:31 PM
1962.. Camp Geiger Drill Instructor: I am looking for a Drill Instructor named Rusty.. This could be a nickname.. He is around 5 ft. 6 or 7 inches tall.. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.. He lived in Sneads Ferry NC until he moved back to his hometown of Texas... He was living with a woman and 3 children and they all moved to Texas in 1962...Any one know him or can help please post, every little help would be appreciated... Thank You

southwest45
01-17-11, 06:34 PM
Your help is greatly appreciated... I throughly have much gratitude.. I am going to try these options, and hope I receive some type of help. This is very important to me.. My father Paul Acker, here in Jacksonville, NC asked me to find this man... He possibly could be my real biological father... I found out that my daddy is not my biological father 3 years ago.. I was devastated...My real mother Dorreene Acker Bell will not give me his name accept for Rusty..... I know his hometown is Texas... Overall, this is all she gave me... How might I find an address for her in Texas on a base their... or in Sneads Ferry... My other post.. I have found the man that saved my life at Montford Point Pool in 66"... I am grateful for this, hopefully I will achieve more luck on finding this man... Thank You again...You are very kind