PDA

View Full Version : Oversized Organs, a DQ?

PooleePullerYut
01-02-11, 03:57 PM
Hey killers, I'm in a bit of a pinch. When I was at MEPS I was told that my testicles and penile shaft were too large while flacid for military service. Something to do with not being able to wear all of the gear issued to me, such as the groin protector on MTV's.

I have no history of elephantitis or anything like that. I just told the doc that's how it's always been. I'm working to get a waiver from my recruiter, has anyone else ran into this problem at meps? I've wanted to be a Marine since I was 7.

dback13
01-02-11, 04:03 PM
Hey killers, I'm in a bit of a pinch. When I was at MEPS I was told that my testicles and penile shaft were too large while flacid for military service. Something to do with not being able to wear all of the gear issued to me, such as the groin protector on MTV's.

I have no history of elephantitis or anything like that. I just told the doc that's how it's always been. I'm working to get a waiver from my recruiter, has anyone else ran into this problem at meps? I've wanted to be a Marine since I was 7.

:evilgrin:No dipsh!t we don't accept your kind around here. Go join the Army . They take fags like you:evilgrin:

PooleePullerYut
01-02-11, 04:06 PM
Actually, technically speaking, all branches take homosexual individuals.

You mad?

dback13
01-02-11, 04:07 PM
:evilgrin:GET THE FVCK OFF OUR SITE ****BRICK:evilgrin:

PooleePullerYut
01-02-11, 04:11 PM
Shouldn't you be doing gun drills or something? Or lifing someone for walking and drinking water?

dback13
01-02-11, 04:14 PM
:evilgrin:YOU DON'T RATE TO SPEAK TO ME. EARN MY TITLE FIRST:evilgrin:

PooleePullerYut
01-02-11, 04:15 PM
Goddammit, I got trolled hard.

dback13
01-02-11, 04:17 PM
Winnnna!

Old Marine
01-02-11, 04:52 PM
We do not let freaks into the Corps. Go to the Coast Guard and become a shallow water sailor.

SGT7477
01-02-11, 05:24 PM
Join the army so you look like a Christmas tree,lol.

Phantom Blooper
01-02-11, 06:05 PM
Mines bigger than yours....

Nahnananaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And they let me in.............Johnny Holmes!

PooleePullerYut
01-02-11, 06:12 PM
We do not let freaks into the Corps. Go to the Coast Guard and become a shallow water sailor.

haters gonna hate

micarr57
01-02-11, 07:33 PM

hell of a problem
talk to your recruiter to get a waiver
was easy when i had to do it
told em i could lose use of a leg and still hobble off
kind of a stiff legged gaint:thumbup:

01-02-11, 08:11 PM

Dood! Don't worry, you can get that thing cut down to any size you want!

Old Marine
01-02-11, 08:48 PM
When I took my physical they asked me to roll my trouser leg up to my ankle. Everyone in the place started laughing and I told them theirs would shrink too if they were joining the Corps.