PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Winner Picks ???

Rocky C
01-02-11, 02:58 PM
:thumbup:<TABLE class=fs-data-table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class="fs-row-odd left"><TD width=30 noWrap>http://msn.foxsports.com/fe/images/NFL/TeamLogo/Small/17.png (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/new-england-patriots/67054)</TD><TD width=75 noWrap>Patriots (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/new-england-patriots/67054) </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD class=right noWrap>14-2 Regular Season !!!</TD><TD class=right noWrap></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Kegler300
01-02-11, 03:05 PM
Since my Panthers had such an abysmal season, I'd like to see the Saints back in the Superbowl.

elliscraig12
01-02-11, 03:12 PM
I'd like to think the Bears, but them Patriots look to good.

Old Marine
01-02-11, 03:23 PM
Steelers

bootlace15
01-02-11, 03:36 PM
Steelers

Future DevilDog
01-02-11, 03:37 PM
Packers or Patriots :)

ArrogantBastard
01-02-11, 06:36 PM
pats

Swampfox
01-02-11, 10:54 PM
I don't know...The Seattle Seachickens just made the playoffs with a losing record 7-9. Wtf? There's no way they get past the Saints. Whodat?

semperfiman
01-03-11, 12:30 AM
J E T S Jets Jets Jets

jrhd97
01-03-11, 12:33 AM
I love the Steelers, but I would have to say the Pats.

rwest158497
01-03-11, 12:47 AM
patriots All The Way!!!!!!

Rooger
01-03-11, 06:08 AM
Go Pack Go!

silverdollar
01-03-11, 06:41 AM
I would hate to see the Jets in the super bowl, then we would have to listen to feets Ryan talk all year.

Troutzilla
01-03-11, 09:40 AM
PACKERS !!!!!!!

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/944/0nflfootballsexypackers.gif

gunner1
01-03-11, 11:50 AM
STEELERS all the way

Trucrimsongold
01-03-11, 04:13 PM
Since my Panthers had such an abysmal season, I'd like to see the Saints back in the Superbowl.

I think you will see them go back to the Superbowl. I do not however think anyone is going to beat the Patriots this year. The only hopeful team I see with a shot is the Steelers and that's only if Polymalu is healthy. I can't stand that team but they are tough this year.

Idena
01-05-11, 09:24 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES:banana:

Skosh59
01-06-11, 08:21 AM
Steelers

SGTBrentG
01-06-11, 01:57 PM
:thumbup:<TABLE class=fs-data-table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class="fs-row-odd left"><TD width=30 noWrap>http://msn.foxsports.com/fe/images/NFL/TeamLogo/Small/17.png (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/new-england-patriots/67054)</TD><TD width=75 noWrap>Patriots (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/new-england-patriots/67054) </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD class=right noWrap>14-2 Regular Season !!!</TD><TD class=right noWrap></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Weren't they 16-0 in the REGULAR SEASON just a few short years ago. I can't remember how that one turned out............:yes:

Oh wait.....yes I do. They made history. The only team in NFL history to win 18 games but not win the super bowl. Ouch! That must have hurt.

Rocky C
01-06-11, 03:37 PM
Weren't they 16-0 in the REGULAR SEASON just a few short years ago. I can't remember how that one turned out............:yes:

Oh wait.....yes I do. They made history. The only team in NFL history to win 18 games but not win the super bowl. Ouch! That must have hurt.

But you didn't mention that the Patriots had a GOOD Excuse.
Poor Tom Brady was tired that day.
Afterall, he is married to Gisele Bundchen :D :banana:

SGTBrentG
01-06-11, 08:21 PM
But you didn't mention that the Patriots had a GOOD Excuse.
Poor Tom Brady was tired that day.
Afterall, he is married to Gisele Bundchen :D :banana:
Yeah.....POOR GUY!

ecfree
01-06-11, 08:21 PM
After they stomp Indy and kick Patriot azz they'll go all the way..............
JETS JETS JETS

rktect3j
01-06-11, 08:30 PM
There seems to be some dreamers on this site.

Anybody who thinks the patriots aren't in the super bowl is smokin something.

Anybody who thinks the packers are making it past the bye week is smokin the residuals of what the non pats believers are smokin.

Go Bears.

sscjoe
01-06-11, 09:02 PM
JETS JETS JETS
Sorry Ed, I am a big fan of Fireman Ed but not this year. Patroits and Bears this year.

USNAviator
01-06-11, 09:39 PM
Sorry Ed, I am a big fan of Fireman Ed but not this year. Patroits and Bears this year.

Have to agree with both RI Rocky and NY Joe on this one. If Brady is healthy, it will be Pats and Bears. A rematch of Super Bowl XX but with a different outcome.

AAV Crewchief
01-06-11, 10:00 PM
Argggghhh...My Jags choked the last three games of the season. I have to look at a Patriots (Superman Tom Brady and that scoring machine) v Eagles and the Dog Fighter (Mike Vick).

AAV Crewchief
01-06-11, 10:01 PM
JETS JETS JETS

Been tipping that bottle back a bit have you???:bunny:

SSgt Lamie
01-07-11, 12:00 PM
Matty Ice and the Falcons!!!!!

rwest158497
01-10-11, 01:15 AM

HURT..............BROTHER YOU DONT KNOW THAT HALF OF IT...........JUST AWFULL.......

semperfiman
01-10-11, 01:44 AM
do i hear the bandwagon coming with the brady bunch on board J E T S JETS JETS JETS

Old Marine
01-10-11, 09:49 AM
For the Bears fans.

Last time I checked they had a QB by the name of ****let who loves to throw the ball to the other team and cries a lot.

Bye-bye Bears.

rwest158497
01-12-11, 10:55 PM
do i hear the bandwagon coming with the brady bunch on board J E T S JETS JETS JETS
THE BEST TEAM IS THE PATRIOTS..........THE JETS SPEND TO MUCH TO MUCH TIME RUNNING THERE MOUTHS.......THERE COACH IS AN IDIOT.....FOR A TEAM THAT HASNT WON **** THEY SURE DO TALK ALOT.....IM GONNA ENJOY TALKING SMACK NOW BECAUSE THE PATRIOTS HAVE BEEN WIINING FOR A LONG TIME.........THERE ONCE WAS A TIME WHEN THEY NEVER WON & SUCKED LIKE THE JETS DO NOW........PATRIOTS BY 20 ON SUNDAY IN FOXBORO.....JETS SUCK......

SgtThrasher
01-12-11, 11:10 PM
Patriots, with a healthy Brady and coach Bill Belichick .

sdk87to91
01-13-11, 02:52 PM
Packer fan by marriage, so since the Broncos are not so good this year. I will root for the Packers.

I think Rodgers is on fire.

jumpinjack
01-13-11, 03:46 PM
being from Chi town me hopin' de bears...

GT6238
01-13-11, 03:51 PM
Sorry, you'all.....Steelers, all the way...

SLOVAK1974
01-13-11, 11:38 PM
Steelers

Rooger
01-14-11, 05:43 AM
BREAKING NEWS: This is crazy, the dead bird epidemic continues! This just in: 53 Eagles found dead in Philadelphia. A team is being sent to Atlanta to check on 53 Falcons that are considered to be "at risk".

GOOO... PACKERS!!!!:thumbup:

linda1945
01-14-11, 06:08 AM
Not a football fan, but have always favored Green Bay so I'll say Packers will take it.

FistFu68
01-14-11, 09:54 AM
:evilgrin: The Baltimore Ravens...Or The Dallas Cowboys "Next Year" :beer: :iwo:

Marine84
01-14-11, 09:38 PM
It's a little known FACT...................Falcons eat cheese.

ecfree
01-16-11, 07:42 PM
[quote=rwest158497;729001]THE BEST TEAM IS THE PATRIOTS..........THE JETS SPEND TO MUCH TO MUCH TIME RUNNING THERE MOUTHS.......THERE COACH IS AN IDIOT.....FOR A TEAM THAT HASNT WON **** THEY SURE DO TALK ALOT.....IM GONNA ENJOY TALKING SMACK NOW BECAUSE THE PATRIOTS HAVE BEEN WIINING FOR A LONG TIME.........THERE ONCE WAS A TIME WHEN THEY NEVER WON & SUCKED LIKE THE JETS DO NOW

EAT THEM WORDS,,,,,careful not to choke......LMFAO:D:D:D

Rooger
01-16-11, 07:57 PM

Well I guess those falcons choked on good Wisconsin Cheese! LMAO

semperfiman
01-16-11, 08:20 PM
uh oh the band wagon just crashed bye bye to the best team in football J E T S JETS JETS JETS

mcvet57103
01-16-11, 08:34 PM
The Jets will flame out next week.

rktect3j
01-16-11, 08:59 PM
For the Bears fans.

Last time I checked they had a QB by the name of ****let who loves to throw the ball to the other team and cries a lot.

Bye-bye Bears.

Hello.

Da Bears.

Swampfox
01-16-11, 09:33 PM
BREAKING NEWS: This is crazy, the dead bird epidemic continues! This just in: 53 Eagles found dead in Philadelphia. A team is being sent to Atlanta to check on 53 Falcons that are considered to be "at risk".

GOOO... PACKERS!!!!:thumbup:

I'd say that it might be the bird flu epidemic going around again with all the dead Seahawks found today as well...But the way the Hawks played today, they couldn't catch the flu.

Troutzilla
01-16-11, 10:47 PM

Falcons must have been constipated from eating all that cheese because the Packers kicked the SHEEEEEEEET out dem birds arse.....:D

Rocky C
01-17-11, 07:00 AM
I can't believe New England Lost :( .
Come on Red Sox :) .

mcvet57103
01-17-11, 07:32 AM
It's a little known FACT...................Falcons eat cheese.Nope, Falcons eat Crow. :banana:

sdk87to91
01-19-11, 01:23 PM
Cutler is a hand me down Bronco. I expect him to get sacked a lot. Hopefully he will give the Packers a game though unlike the Falcons.

:yes:

Theoldgunny
01-19-11, 01:30 PM
JETS all the way

elliscraig12
01-19-11, 02:29 PM
Da Bears will beat the cheese outa the Packs come Sunday.

Da Bears:banana:

Osotogary
01-21-11, 04:08 PM
I'd like to see the Jets versus the Packers on Super Bowl Sunday but I am inclined to believe that the Jets and Chicago are the two weakest links. Either way, since I won't be viewing the Pittsburgh game with my Pittsburgh buddies I won't be drinking Boilermakers (Don't want to be mumbling to myself and anyone else who is willing to listen after halftime.) Will be doing the open air grill with Teriyaki chicken wings , Spanish chorizos and Jerk chicken. Hopefully, some of the recruiters will come bye to watch the game/games and chow down. Those are the immediate plans.

Phantom Blooper
01-21-11, 06:55 PM
Jerk chicken

Damn Gary.....you are supposed to watching football.....we had this discussion before.....you can wait until after the game to jerk the chicken!:beer:

mcvet57103
01-21-11, 07:43 PM
Damn Gary.....you are supposed to watching football.....we had this discussion before.....you can wait until after the game to jerk the chicken!:beer:I can't get my chicken to jerk. :(

sscjoe
01-21-11, 09:28 PM
I'd like to see the Jets versus the Packers on Super Bowl Sunday but I am inclined to believe that the Jets and Chicago are the two weakest links. Either way, since I won't be viewing the Pittsburgh game with my Pittsburgh buddies I won't be drinking Boilermakers (Don't want to be mumbling to myself and anyone else who is willing to listen after halftime.) Will be doing the open air grill with Teriyaki chicken wings , Spanish chorizos and Jerk chicken. Hopefully, some of the recruiters will come bye to watch the game/games and chow down. Those are the immediate plans.

Just booked my flight to your house for the Teriyaki wings and chorizos. The rest of the jarrheads can jerk chicken. Forget the Boilermakers with the Pitt. crowd and do some Irish Car Bombs with the NY boys.

mcvet57103
01-23-11, 02:17 PM
http://th123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/imcilley/th_GOPACKGO.gif (http://www.leatherneck.com/image/code/72/green+bay+packers.htm)

http://th289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/LJSchirato/th_Pittsburgh_Steelers.gif (http://www.leatherneck.com/image/code/99/pittsburgh+steelers.htm)

Troutzilla
01-23-11, 07:19 PM
is worth a 1000 words.....well this one is worth a trip to the Superbowl !!!!!!!

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8168/53249730.jpg

Semper Fi
Trout

:flag:

radio relay
01-24-11, 07:20 AM
I hate to say it ... but ... Steelers are going to win the Super bowl ... again.

I don't really care for the Packers, or the Steelers, but the Steelers look to be the stronger of the two. They've been to the dance enough times recently that it won't be a distraction, either.

sdk87to91
01-26-11, 10:17 AM
Well the wife is calming down alittle now. She says it doesn't matter now who wins just as long as her Packers are going to the Super Bowl. I dont believe she really thinks that though, and I think she will get all anxious again around half time.

I told her to go to the game or go home to the Green Bay area(Shawano WISC), but they wanted $2500 for one ticket to the game, and around $300 for plane tickets back to Green Bay, so we booked a room at a small Colorado ski town with a couch and a big TV. We can ski 3 days for free with our local NM season pass becasue of a coop agreementus

She will miss her hometown radio announcers Larry and Wayne. she caught almost every game on SiriusXM radio, and watched only two games all season . I have to admit TV annoucners dont cut the mustard after four seasons of listening to Larry and Wayne.

My father in law sent us a copy of the Falcons game, and I recorded that game from xm radio since she worked until halftime. This last saturday we put them together and watched the game but listened to the radio guys. It was really good. Unfortunately in real time they would likely not be together.

Pray for a powder day so me and the kids can have fun taking turns skiing with the "Cheese Head" on our heads.

OLE SARG
01-26-11, 11:31 AM
Have to agree with Radio on this, the STEELERS will WIN the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

SEMPER FI,

Rooger
01-26-11, 12:47 PM
Green Bay all the way!!!!!! And I Live in Pittsburgh.....Mike McCarthy's parents live right around the Corner!!!!! GO PACK GO!:thumbup:

Skosh59
01-26-11, 01:11 PM
Green Bay all the way!!!!!! And I Live in Pittsburgh.....Mike McCarthy's parents live right around the Corner!!!!! GO PACK GO!:thumbup:

You may live in Pittsburgh but not rooted there. I was raised there & left over 50 years ago to serve the Corps; by blood still runs black & gold. GO STEELERS!! :yes:

Skosh59
01-26-11, 01:20 PM
Golden Telephone

A man in Topeka, Kansas decided to write a book about Churches around the
country. He started by flying to San Francisco & started working east from
there.
Going to a very large church, he began taking photographs & making notes. He
spotted a golden telephone on the vestibule wall & was intrigued with a sign,
which read "Calls: $10,000 a minute."
Seeking out the pastor he asked about the phone & the sign. The pastor answered that this golden phone is, in fact, a direct line to heaven and if he pays the price he can talk directly to God.

The man thanked the pastor & continued on his way. As he continued to visit
churches in Seattle, Dallas, St. Louis, Chicago, Milwaukee & around the United
States, he found more phones, with the same sign & the same answer from each pastor.

Finally, he arrived in Pennsylvania. Upon entering a Church in Pittsburgh, he
saw the usual golden telephone. But THIS time, the sign read "Calls: $0.35
cents."

Fascinated, he asked to talk to the pastor, "Father Jones, I have been in cities
all across the country & in each church I have found this golden
telephone & have been told it is a direct line to Heaven & that I could talk to
God, but in the other churches the cost was $10,000 a minute. Your sign reads only $0.35 cents a call. Why?

The priest, smiling benignly, replied : "Son, you're in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
now. Home of the Pittsburgh Steelers. 6 time Super Bowl Champions, the
Pittsburgh Pirates, and the Pittsburgh Penguins, Stanley Cup winners, 3 vibrant
rivers meeting at the Point of the most beautiful downtown area around, the city with the best hospitals, neighborhoods & friendliest people in the world! You're in God's Country. It's a local call."

AMEN

GO STEELERS!

mcvet57103
01-26-11, 01:50 PM
I'm torn. I like the Steelers and the Packers both on a usual season. I guess I have to lean towards the Packers for the following reasons. (1) They're from the northern plains. (2) Been to Green Bay, and the people are friendly, and to Pittsburg and they were standoffish. (3) Kansas City does their summer camp in Wisconsin, and plays the Packers in scrimage games. (4) I hate the Minni-scrotum Bi-queens (long story) and the Packers are their arch rivals. (5) If they win, it will be an "In your face" moment to Brett "The Traitor" Favre, and my smug sister.

Rooger
01-26-11, 02:28 PM
You may live in Pittsburgh but not rooted there. I was raised there & left over 50 years ago to serve the Corps; by blood still runs black & gold. GO STEELERS!! :yes:

Good Luck your gonna need it :) My wife is the Steeler fan, spent the sunday watching the AFC and NFC Championship next to heinz field at Bettis's resturant and all the Steeler fans there (I was in FULL Green Bay Regalia) said to me.. "God We hope for the Bears Cause WE KNOW we can beat them........ Green Bay? that's a tough one"

Of course I'm not rooted here! I was born and raised in Wisconsin! Where they Stamp "Packer Fan" at the bottom of your Birth Certificate!

GO PACKERS! By a field goal!:thumbup:

Skosh59
01-26-11, 02:45 PM
Good Luck your gonna need it :) My wife is the Steeler fan, spent the sunday watching the AFC and NFC Championship next to heinz field at Bettis's resturant and all the Steeler fans there (I was in FULL Green Bay Regalia) said to me.. "God We hope for the Bears Cause WE KNOW we can beat them........ Green Bay? that's a tough one"

Of course I'm not rooted here! I was born and raised in Wisconsin! Where they Stamp "Packer Fan" at the bottom of your Birth Certificate!

GO PACKERS! By a field goal!:thumbup:

Joking aside, it will be an interesting match up. I watched both games AFC & NFC play offs. Both Green Bay and Pittsburgh played only 30 minutes, both almost gave the game away..... In deed it will be interesting :confused:

Kegler300
01-26-11, 02:56 PM
I would boycott the Superbowl, but there will be lots of food and alcohol at the Superbowl Party I've been invited to...I never boycott food or alcohol. Go Panthers.

mcvet57103
01-26-11, 04:27 PM
I would boycott the Superbowl, but there will be lots of food and alcohol at the Superbowl Party I've been invited to...I never boycott food or alcohol. Go Panthers.Boycott the Super Bowl!!?? Blasphemy I say!! If the games sucks at least you have to commercials. :thumbup: