» Are you a New Member?
"A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step." Lao Tzu
First of all, we want to greet you in our Marine Corps - USMC Community community and thank you for joining to us! We are very happy to have you in our community!
While we give you a warm welcome, we also wanted to take the opportunity to mention a few important site tips and give you some hints and pointers about Marine Corps - USMC Community:
For starters, a few important reminders:
- A new start of every new joinings is to know the community and its rules well so please start reading our rules page first.
After we are through legal stuff and rules, here are a few hints and pointers for you as a new member:
- If you are new in a forum based community, you can visit our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page to get used to forum concepts.
- It is also a good idea to read general forum etiquette rules if you not a forum patron. (You can find its link at the right of this page)
- If you have further questions, please feel free send us a message anytime. You can find "Contact Us" link at the footer of every page in our site.
- If you feel like posting a "hello" message to the community and maybe share a few words about yourself, you can do it in our forum
- And don't be shy and keep posting in the forums! More you contribute, more you'll feel welcomed!
Enriching Your Profile and Getting Familiar with the Site:
- Now that you are a member, you have a profile in our site. You can visit it here.
- If you want to change the information in your profile, enrich it or add more info there, you can do it inside Your Control Panel/Edit Profile Page.
- If you want to add a personal photograph of you to your profile, you can do it in this page.
- You can select an avatar here, if you want to display a small symbolic image under your posts and in your profile.
Once again Welcome to !
Marine Corps - USMC Community Team