Take Care, All
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Take Care, All

Take Care, All

I've decided that this is not the type of site I would like to be a part of with regards to my service in the United States Marine Corps. Once a Marine and Always a Marine was what I learned in my service. This site in my opinion does not represent that in the terms I understand it.

Take Care,

Kevin Hay
    USMC 1982-1986
    Honorable Discharge

So, what brought this on? Just wondering...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Not the first time I didn't live up to someones expectations,,,,

Yeah

Last edited by Shaffer; 09-27-09 at 10:05 AM.

So yeah stay around brother

[quote=echo3oscar1833;550384]Yeah quote]

DITTO!!! I Had my first taste of BS on one of the threads recently, there is only so much you can do online without reaching through your screen and choking the MF'r.

Semper Fi brother!

Last edited by Shaffer; 09-27-09 at 10:05 AM.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Despite the 'Parade of Egos' 'round here, a brotherhood does exist. No, we're not always pretty, or sober. We are just what we are, Isn't that a bit like you?
    If you feel you don't fit, OK. I do.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Despite the 'Parade of Egos' 'round here, a brotherhood does exist. No, we're not always pretty, or sober. We are just what we are, Isn't that a bit like you?
    If you feel you don't fit, OK. I do.
    Semper Fi Sparkie, ur a brother as well . Hell every Marine is a brother or sister regardless of how they see me. Thats how I see it, end of story.

Credits
    Savings
    Show me a site where panties don't get wadded and everyone stands around singing kum ba ya and drinking red kool-aid, and I'll show you where I ain't gonna be.

See what I mean, I got an infraction for posting something, Must be a real Marine now got two Infractions on leatherneck.com

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=38489

(sound of door shutting) -I think the guy was kinda a tool (I'm sure he thinks the same of me), he's needs to chill. He came in here busting chops like he was Gunny Highway or something, and then in one post -- I saw where he made fun of Gunny Highway? Go Figure? He tells me my old wookie figurine avatar thing was lame, or something, and then the next thing I know his whole sigline and avatar is looking like something out of a dark bar in the Philippines, that I went to once.

Nobody has to be best friends here, he made some corrections of Marines that were valid, but perhaps he should have used a different approach.

I almost fell out of my seat when I read him talking about being Marine of the Quarter, he said something about people yelling "gangway, make a hole or something here comes the Marine of the Quarter". Now that was some funny chit, but I kept my comments to myself, at the time.

Semper Fi, Drafter -- I know you'll come back to read this and I wish you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    (sound of door shutting) -I think the guy was kinda a tool (I'm sure he thinks the same of me), he's needs to chill. He came in here busting chops like he was Gunny Highway or something, and then in one post -- I saw where he made fun of Gunny Highway? Go Figure? He tells me my old wookie figurine avatar thing was lame, or something, and then the next thing I know his whole sigline and avatar is looking like something out of a dark bar in the Philippines, that I went to once.

Nobody has to be best friends here, he made some corrections of Marines that were valid, but perhaps he should have used a different approach.

I almost fell out of my seat when I read him talking about being Marine of the Quarter, he said something about people yelling "gangway, make a hole or something here comes the Marine of the Quarter". Now that was some funny chit, but I kept my comments to myself, at the time.

Semper Fi, Drafter -- I know you'll come back to read this and I wish you the best.
    I dunno I kinda liked the guy, guess is personal preference. Like you said no one has to be friends with the other. I also agree that sometimes you need to keep things to yourself, no matter how much you wanna jump in. Other times when you are being attacked well, then at that point defend yourself, who wouldn't. If it makes you feel better wookie I think ur the man!! haha. Semper Fi

Oh and I also agree there are some major tool's on here. Im not going to point fingers. But seriously if all you do is come on this site to harass others, poolees included, and not do anything else, yeah your a tool then. I cant stand the people that do that crap on here. But like you said wook I keep my trap shut.

I think the end started here: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...t=89460&page=5

My favorite is Bulkyker's response. LMFAO ! That's some trash that I would say.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I think I'll say GOODBYE, TOO!!!...it's been fun, but I've outstayed my welcome....SEMPER FIDELIS....Doc Greek

Credits
    Savings
    'Lima-Charlie' Bros.. Hell!! Marines run to the s**t, not away from it!!!
    SF

Thread Information