Phony Marines?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phony Marines?

Phony Marines?

How many of you have meet a guy, who claims to have been in the Corps? What is your favorite story? I had one, who went to Boot Camp at Camp Lejeune in 1980.
    Semper Fi,
    Eric

I had one say that he was at parris island and when i asked him what battalion he was in he said he didnt know so i had said "maybe you were fourth battalion" he said "yeah i think that is what it was. than i asked his platoon number was he said "35". i was in awe when this guy kept going on with his story about how he went to iraq three times and was kicked out for marijuana. at the end of his story i finally broke it to him that he was a dip sh*t and that he was in a female battalion. and that gents is the best phony i have seen in person.

I had a guy tell me at a work gathering that he was a Air Borne Marine, and that he searved with with the 101st AB. I kindly informed him, in front of a group, that the 101st AB was an Army unit. It's funney, he avoids talking to me now?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm soo sorry but I can't live like this any more,,,,, I'm a phony Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    I'm soo sorry but I can't live like this any more,,,,, I'm a phony Marine.
    HAHAHA!!!

Its great when you get the chance to front out someone phony!!! I had the chance recently when my brother-in-law introduced me to one of his younger friends who claimed to be in special forces with a Silver Star and was nominated for the Medal of Honor but was turned down for it due to his young age! I did some digging and found out he was in the Army as a supply clerk and was in theater but not in any combat! What a pogue!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Big Jim

Can you forgive me?

Thats nothing. A few weeks ago myself and about 4 real Marine were at a bar bs'n. All of sudden some guy walks in with 2 or 3 chicks wearing a skin tight USMC shirt. None of us said anything but then later on in the night we invited him over to shoot the ****.
    Come to find out this guy was a former Recon Marine , who got special permission from then Prez Cinton to join DELTA. Before that though he was in Somalia . Got wounded 6 times so he has 6 Purple Hearts. He was also taken prisoner and was in captivity for 92 days.
    By this time all of us were just in awe of this guy. He just couldnt stop lying. He knew enough of the Corps so we think he was probably in but got kicked out real early. In any case later on we asked him what the f he was talking about but he was completly hammered and we were the ones that would have looked like the *******s. This guy is amazing. next time we see him well kick the **** out of him.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Outlaw,,,, That is a great sport,,, And you don't even need a license;>,,, Good Hunting.

I saw that guy in the tight USMC t-shirt a few years ago at the corner Cantina. This other former and myself were eyeballing him because something was a bit off cant. So we Pow Wow'ed and bought him a drink. He didn't claim to be a Marine but as soon as i heard him speak i recognized him for the gay barista manager guy at the Starbucks next door.

--->Dave

I met this so called Marine in a bar in the mid Eighties wearing one of our T-shirts. After a couple of rounds I realized he was full of **** after he stated that he did not have to go thru Marine boot camp since he was in better shape than most Marines.

i had one ********** say he was force recon and in an expeditionary unit

if you leave base in uniform, all the sudden everyone you talk to was a marine or wanted to go but couldnt, so every time i see these posers i tell them to grow a dick and a set of balls and actually enlist or stop trying to bs me

There used to be a site called phoneyvets.com or something like that where they outted all wannabe servicemen most however were either ex Special Forces, SEALS, Force or Delta, if anybody can find that site it makes for some hysterical reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cox
    i had one ********** say he was force recon and in an expeditionary unit
    I don't think that's impossible if he was with a MEUSOC back n the day.

Thread Information