20 things the liberal trolls have taught me.
Create Post
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

20 things the liberal trolls have taught me.

20. Being a supporter of an unpopular war makes you a sheep.

19. Copy/Pasting makes one look smart.

18. Growing up in Harlem means you arent a quitter with no heart.

17. As a vet of this war, and current active duty Marine, I know nothing about how much rest is enough even though I have lived it. Doctors have gone to college, and therefore can be trusted to make the politically correct desisions. I am too dumb to know if I am tired.

16. I am supposed to be afraid of jetdawg because he will hand my head over to me. He knows **** because he heard from some one who heard from someone that it sucks in Iraq.

15. Personal experience is no match for what you read on the internet, or what John Stewart talked about last night on the daily show.

14. If you agree with this war you are an idiot. You must have not gone to college. those who agree must report to political re-education camps i.e. any college campus.

13. There is no Al Qaeda in iraq because it doesnt fit the anti war agenda. Never mind that I personally detained High level Al Qaeda operatives while there.

12. Honor Courage and Commitment are optional for former Marines.

11. Marines are not capable of winning against Islamic insurgents.

10. Hazing on par with the Abu Ghraib scandal happens in every squadbays in both MCRDPI nad SD, and on into the fleet, but that is just Marine Corps tradition. When it happens to someone who killed a Marine It is a war crime.

9. Making someone strip naked and play pyramid is on par with the atrocities of the Bataan death march, Dachau and Auschwitz

8. Beheading non combatants is OUR fault.

7. Suicide bombers... OUR fault.

6. Never question the patriotisim of those who give hope to the islamists. Thats not nice. Beligerance is what your first amendment is about.

5. The evil republicans want to continue the war in Iraq to line the pockets of KBR/haliburton despite the fact that they are losing money.

4. Bush is both blundering idiot, and a genius capable of carring out huge conspiracies.

3. Old washed up ****bag Marines here on this site know more about our training and op-tempo than I do because its on the internet.

2. America is evil.

1. There are no EX Marines, only former Marines. But some are much more "FORMER" than others.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Damn, that was funny.

Skillets, report to the re-education camp IMMEDIATELY. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

That was funny, but it kinda ****ed me off at the same time.
    Thanx for the pic Skillets, now I have somthing to pin up on my dart board.

Great post. Mind if I reprint this on my blog?

Outstanding post! Now stand by for retaliatory posts from the 'All Knowing Left' and quotes from goofy left wing Generals

Semper Fidelis

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You mean it was supposed to be a joke? Sounded pretty much like the situation as it is to me!
    Good post Skillets!!!

Skillets,

Great post!!!

Credits
    Savings
    THE DECIDER SAYS

"The only way we can win is to leave before the job is done." --Greeley, Colo., Nov. 4, 2006

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OUTSTANDING that was great. Im just real curious as to why 10th and Jet are so into sheep lol.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jinelson
    OUTSTANDING that was great. Im just real curious as to why 10th and Jet are so into sheep lol.

Jim

Ellie

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Mary had a little lamb and tied him to the heater every time he turned around he burned his little peter........Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Ya know, some people are just what is known as "contrary."
    Example: You gather 50 people outdoors, and ask them to comment on the weather. 48 people agree- It's beautiful! Warm, sunny...blue skies.
    You're still gonna have those two "contrary" people who will say the weather is "TERRIBLE!"

Go figure. It takes all kinds to make this world go around.
    drumcorpssnare

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by jinelson

Jim
    Jim, scuttlebutt has it, that's why you shipped over for Pendleton

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Skillets, I am not sure why you want to attack me personally, but since you do, so be it.

It is not so much as being a supporter of this extremely unpopular war it comes to a point where jigoism replaces critical thought. When that line it crossed then the problems begin.

I have a good grasp of things. There are those that are smarter and those that are not. I just use my tools to do my best.

A lot of quitters come from Harlem. I just am not one of them. As an African American male, it is statiscally a fact that I had a tougher time growing up. Harlem and The South Bronx has/had high murder rates, drug addiction, low education rates etc. To overcome that and all that comes with it is done on an individual basis.

You are a Marine, not a doctor or trained professional in that field. I will take their word over your any day. Same as I would take your word n combat situation over theirs. Training means something. I think education is a wonderful thing.

You made the first threat. I just protect myself.

I don't watch Jon Stewart. I never saw the show at all. Hell I never saw "Friends" either.

It is not a matter of agreeing with the war. The policy makers of this war had no plan. I posted the picture the other day of "Mission Accomplished" which by the way is coming up on it's 4 year anniversary next month. How many more lies am I suppossed to believe? This admin has no credibility.

Even the Iraq Study Group says that there is AQ in Iraq. This war since it is so mismanged has created more terrorists thatn before. If this war is so well, how come Rumsfeld was fired?

It takes courage to come to this board and post as I do.

Marines are winners. I have to fight for business daily/monthly/weekly/annually. I use the tools that I learned in the USMC to win with.

The 'detainees' did not sign up to be Marines. The is a Gen Con that was agreed upon by our nation years ago. We are not barbarians. Look at how the Iranians were viewed by the world last month after they released the Brits. We have lost our leadership in the world view with the torture and other atrocities we have committed.

It is not a matter of questioning my "Patriotism". You don't have the right to do so. When all Americans speak with one voice then it is no longer America. It is a dictatorship or worse.

HAL is losing so much money they are moving to the ME. Now they won't have to pay US taxes. They are also taking jobs away from Americans. I am sure that is something you want to support. That is why I say to use your brain. Critical thinking vice the irrational thoughts that you process works better.

Mr. Bush is not the brightest gent. Mr. Cheney is the power behind the train that has now been derailed.

You can't see that the anger that you have is in part due to the stress of the war. That is what the troops resting is all about. Again, we are not barbarians and when this war is over, a lot of women and children will be battered. America will have to pay for this war in a lot of ways.

America is not evil. It is imperialistic and been so since 1898. The Spanish-American War. Just glad I am on this side of the imperialism.

Thread Information