This is not a joke....bathroom time in Recruit Training - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
    In the first week you'll be so scared that you won't even think about taking a dump. Once your nerves settle and the DI's stop hazing you at shower time you'll get into a routine. Otherwise this is the least of your worries dude! The Marine Corps knows you have to pizz and crap and they'll tell you when you can do it. The job will get done one way or the other.
    Yeah, gotta admit that first week in receiving was weird because I didn't go for a few days. I couldn't go even when I tried. I don't know if it was stress or if I just wasn't eating much.

Should I take fiber pills before MEPS or something haha.

Credits
    Savings
    You could, but won't that be out of your system after a day or so? You certainly won't be able to bring that to boot camp. Then again, I guess you could put it in a condom and swallow them like a drug smuggler.

HAHAHAHAHA that is one of the funniest things I have ever had any Marine Recommend me to do in bootcamp.... Hmm I think if I am having trouble pooping in bootcamp I would rather not swallow a condom full of fiber pills haha.

Credits
    Savings
    The only thing that could be worse would be having to explain it should you somehow get caught.

Hmm that's an awkward moment I do not want to have to go through in bootcamp so I think I wont be doing that haha Anyways, I am thinking im just gonna have to wait until the time comes because everyone is different but at least when im not pooping it wont be a surprise to me haha.

Personally I became almost entirely nocturnal when it came to taking care of business. You sometimes get other opportunities, but night time is a guarantee.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You are goin to want to train yourself to poop during your hour of free time or when everyone is sleeping. during the day, the DIs will want you to drink a lot of water, so they will give you opportunities to make head calls. If you gotta go when there is no opportunity, then you better get good at yelling and requesting permission or your goin to get your head cut off.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Why is everybody sayin' poop?

"Why is everybody sayin' poop?" This made my day haha 10 days till I ship!

We had a guy **** all over the bathroom floor on his way to the toilet. Almost made it. We also had a couple guys who frequently ****ed their bed at night or on the drill deck. Life was rough for them.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    You wouldn't have all those asterisks in your post if you would have wrote poop!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    Being sensitive to Political Correctness, Chuck?
    It sounds more delicate, too.

Maybe it should be improved even more, to "engage in certain bowel movement activities"
    How about just defecate?

To be honest it is best to just hold in your bowel movements until everyone is asleep, or you are doing some sort of training (gas chamber, rappelling, w/e) and make a head call.

Then again its been a few years for me.

With all of your great words of wisdom it seems to me that shatting in your pants or peeing in your pants happens alot more in bootcamp than I have come to think haha.

Thread Information