Pardon My Lack of Knowledge
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pardon My Lack of Knowledge

But, I live in Walterboro, SC and I have tried to go on the internet to join, but the internet will not let me and there is no organization here. Can anyone help me with this?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    ????????

Jim

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Deb give up a clue here babe...???

Whar are you trying to join or search for???

Semper Fi
    Gunny out

Marine Corps League...........I'm in that Forum!

go to www.marines.com and if im not mistaken you can fill out a form and it tells you where the nearest recruiting place is.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'm looking into whether or not you can join as a National Member at Large through our Det.. This means that you don't have a regular place or Detachment to hang your hat, but it still works if you want to join the cause. If it's so - I'll mail you an application form and then you can join through our Detachment #1306. I'm the Paymaster/Adjutant.

Deb, if you go to links on this website and go to Marine Corps Leage, it will jump over to the national headquarters or here's a link:

http://www.mcleague.com/mdp/

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Wow! I've been gone only a couple of days, but it is so good to see ya'll taking care of our Sister.

I went to ( 1 ) local meeting here and was very unhappy with the experiance.

A lot of very over weight and unorganized guys who did not seam to like each other.

I never went back to join up.

Sgt. there are 27 Det. in S.C. There might be one close to you. Good luck.
    Semper Fi

What are you trying to join? You should have put that in your question.

Credits
    Savings
    Sgt Baker: Don Jones wjonessemperfi@aol.com is the Jr. Vice Commandant of the Marine Corps League in SC and will be able to give you any info you need.

Ploft, in case you haven't noticed, the original post in this thread is almost 2 years old, and this thread hasn't been posted in in almost a year.

Sgt Baker I just looked at you profile and would like to know one thing and that is why did all the WM'S in the 60'S look like they could tear you a new butt hole and you look like a beautifully WM. I know I have left me wide open for all WM'S of the 60'S but I would like to know

Ggyoung, looking at Sgt Baker's profile, she hasn't been on this forum in over a year, and she graduated boot camp in 1983, not in the 60's....at least that's how I'm taking what you said about WM's of the 60's.

Thread Information