What Do You Know? Another Celebrity Disgracing My CORPS! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Meh? His hair alone screams,"Kick my azz!"

I won't be a total hypocrite, though. I once let a girlfriend wear my blouse, sans any bright-work, out with a pair of pantyhose and high heels and that's it. I enjoyed it.

I am fairly laid back as a former Marine. I am one of the last to say "Semper Fi" when I see a former Marine unless they start it. I do have a NCO sword and a very nice display of my ribbons, Team Spirit key chains, and some photos that my wife made hanging on my 'I love me wall'. That is about as Hard Corps (pun) Semper Fi as I get.

Even so, this kind of stuff bothers me a little. I am not enraged or yelling at the screen, but I will now go out of my way to not see him in a movie or whatever he does.

If he wanted to wear a Marine uniform, he should have joined up and went to Boot Camp.

Marine Spouse Free Member mdb0227's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    gross.

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little

Pansy @SS with a stupid hair cut in a well respected and sacred uniform with out earning it. Hate to see that.

Place him and Jane Fonda in the same room and let our troops have some target practice

Quote Originally Posted by BVD View Post
    Place him and Jane Fonda in the same room and let our troops have some target practice
    Speaking for myself, given those target choices, I'm not wasting any ammo on him!

even though he didn't put the EGAs on the collar what do you think are on each of those buttons?

Besides, I think he's out trying to get support for Gays in the Military. I mean come on, look at him... apparently he's gay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Petz View Post
    even though he didn't put the EGAs on the collar what do you think are on each of those buttons?

Besides, I think he's out trying to get support for Gays in the Military. I mean come on, look at him... apparently he's gay!!

Hahahahahaha thats funny Petz

I forgot to mention that is was LUPO who doesn't know what's on the buttons of our blues... sad really as it was issued to him in boot camp. Not like he has an excuse like some of us old dogs.

EDIT: yes I know it's not the EGA

I never had blues. I went in in 1987 and only the honormen got them in boot camp. I got out in 92 and they told us to buy them and issued us a special uniform pay, but I got out before the date we had to have them.

I wouldn't know. In fact, that guy that got caught in the airport in fake blues with the LCPL stripes and red stripes on the pants. I wouldn't have caught it except for the caption on the photo.

The only guy around the squadron that wore blues was the career jammer, that was only once a week, and he was a SNCO so he always had blood stripes.

Quote Originally Posted by Garyius View Post
    I never had blues. I went in in 1987 and only the honormen got them in boot camp. I got out in 92 and they told us to buy them and issued us a special uniform pay, but I got out before the date we had to have them.

I wouldn't know. In fact, that guy that got caught in the airport in fake blues with the LCPL stripes and red stripes on the pants. I wouldn't have caught it except for the caption on the photo.

The only guy around the squadron that wore blues was the career jammer, that was only once a week, and he was a SNCO so he always had blood stripes.
    They didn't issue blues when I was in either. As with you only the honor men got them. I've heard that now they get them issued. Not sure how true that is, I could be wrong. I bought my Blues later on, and only wore them once. It was after I was out of the Corps. Being stupid, and needing money I just recently sold them. Now I wish I hadn't, but thats life I guess, they went to a good cause though. I sold them to a young Marine who wanted a Dress Blue Coat so he could wear his medals he earned in Iraq at this years Ball.

Over at Dancing With The Stars at abc.com in their discussions board, he explains himself on twitter....
    He explains why he was wearing a Marine Corps Dress Blues jacket.

Question: http://twitter.com/BCMarsh/status/5116978369
    Answer: http://twitter.com/aaroncarter7

and I don't have a twitter account and I'm not going to make one.

His mom should've swallowed.

His answer!
    my father was an MP for twenty years and my whole moms side is in the airforce!
    And that makes it ok?

What an a**hole! I wish I was there when that picture was taken!

I'd go MP (MEDIEVAL PERSON) on his A**!

Quote Originally Posted by LASWMarine View Post
    Over at Dancing With The Stars at abc.com in their discussions board, he explains himself on twitter....

Question: http://twitter.com/BCMarsh/status/5116978369
    Answer: http://twitter.com/aaroncarter7

and I don't have a twitter account and I'm not going to make one.
    I gave up after about 10 clicks on "more"

What was his excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by polizei View Post
    Well, look for yourself. Aaron Carter apparently thinks that wearing the Marine Corps Dress Blues coat is something everyone is entitled too. He must not understand that Marines DIE to wear that god damn uniform.

God America ****es me off. Now Devil Dogs, commence firing!

ACTUALLY THINK HES SHOWING RESPECT FOR THE USMC BY WEARING THAT HE AINT DISGRACING THE MARINES IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORUM

Thread Information