Brand new Marine!! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Congrats Marine. I just graduated myself a week ahead of you so I don't have too much experience, but I'm pretty sure you can see a doctor while on leave. I'm not sure how our military insurance works though.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett90 View Post
    I envy every person that comes on here saying "New Marine here" lol. I want to go already. Congratulations.
    I feel the same way, I should have left today at 5pm but ship date was pushed back to next weekend

Actually it was India Co. that graduated October 3rd to whoever said it was Kilo. I know cause I was there, 3rd Btn India Co. Plt 3083. OOrah

-Pvt. Hogston

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeCharger54 View Post
    Actually it was India Co. that graduated October 3rd to whoever said it was Kilo. I know cause I was there, 3rd Btn India Co. Plt 3083. OOrah

-Pvt. Hogston
    Hey there Marine, didn't you have Sgt. Shepard after he got kicked out of my platoon (3080)? Sucks for you! Just kidding! He was actually one of the coolest Drill Instructors after we completed the Crucible, in my opinion.

Get ready to be thoroughly demotivated. OORAH!

Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations MARINES!
    Semper Fidelis!
    C

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Get ready to be thoroughly demotivated. OORAH!
    What do ya mean by that, Corporal?

Congratulations to you, welcome to the family, and good luck to you

Congradulations Marine!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett90 View Post
    I envy every person that comes on here saying "New Marine here" lol. I want to go already. Congratulations.

I feel the same way too. I have to wait until next july/august time.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Haynes View Post
    What do ya mean by that, Corporal?
    He means he is unhappy with the Marine Corps so everyone else will also be. He seems to think he is the rule, not the exception.

Achped, I challenge you to try to motivate these poolees and new Marines instead of coming on here telling them of your escapades and shennanigans. They don't come here to be demotivated, and hopefully your purpose here isn't to demotivate them. I seriously question your intentions on this site and with these poolees/Marines.

BTW, congrats, Pvt!

Marine Free Member 2ndLAADBnWRENCH's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Congrats Marine !!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    He means he is unhappy with the Marine Corps so everyone else will also be. He seems to think he is the rule, not the exception.

Achped, I challenge you to try to motivate these poolees and new Marines instead of coming on here telling them of your escapades and shennanigans. They don't come here to be demotivated, and hopefully your purpose here isn't to demotivate them. I seriously question your intentions on this site and with these poolees/Marines.

BTW, congrats, Pvt!
    . .

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My God...the Corps has made Achped a Corporal? What has my Corps come to thses days? Now we have another Private E-4 on our hands!

Semper Fi Matt,

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post

BTW, congrats, Pvt!
    Ah, I see. I thought he was saying that SOI sucks or something. BTW, DOES SOI suck or is it pretty fun (I heard from some Marines that it's tough but it's a blast)?

No i have Recruiters Asst. so hopefully ill pick up rank there we will see what happens!

Thread Information