AD Marine Officer & Child Custody problem - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoryttBold View Post
    How old is your son ?
    He's 3, which is why I don't buy what she's saying.

Dude she's MO(mentally off), keep up the fight. That trash will end up working against her.

Don't quit the fight brother. I'm still fighting for my kids. She was worried on what I would say to my kids when she has been saying a whole lot including get re-married. That doesn't bother me so much except for the fact that she told my kids not to call me daddy anymore because they have a new one. She is beginning to step on her dick now because she thinks she is untouchable and is making huge mistakes. I'm praying for you! SEMPER FI

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ARTYPIG View Post
    Don't quit the fight brother. I'm still fighting for my kids. She was worried on what I would say to my kids when she has been saying a whole lot including get re-married. That doesn't bother me so much except for the fact that she told my kids not to call me daddy anymore because they have a new one. She is beginning to step on her dick now because she thinks she is untouchable and is making huge mistakes. I'm praying for you! SEMPER FI
    Man that's gotta be rough. I have a feeling this is going to drag on for quite awhile, because nothing is going to stop from seeing my boy, and being in his life. Thanks man. SF.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ARTYPIG View Post

Arty keep fighting.Never give up on your kids. It's typical in these situations where one ex will use the children against the other

What she's doing is just plain wrong. You're the father and that should be reinforced in their lives continuously

None of my business re financial arrangement but if she does get remarried and you're paying spousal support that will most likely cease. You will continue to pay CS. Again not sure of your states law re CS but it usually ends when the child turns 18 but in some states it continues until the child turns 22 or graduates from college

Also you're probably responsible for paying at least 50% of their health care needs.

I've seen situations where one spouse will accuse the other of abuse, not of a sexual nature but corporal or verbal. Whether these allegations are true or not is moot because the courts take it very seriously as does the Child Protective Services. I've know men who were simply accused, never found guilty who could not see their children unless a social worker was present. And who had to pay for this social worker, the Dad.

Lt. this advice is also intended for you. Perhaps a sad glimpse into your future litigation. I served as our squadron FRO for about 18 months and it was a quick but in depth education into how parents screw with their kids

The battle will continue until one side runs out of money or the other quits and the only "winners" are the lawyers. Don't they always?

Thread Information