Any 3rd aav bn trackers out there? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I remember going there almost every night. I can't believe the things we did back then. There was a guy from Texas that I remember actually ate a glass and chewed it up before spitting it out. The small of stale 3.2 beer permeated the place. I don't have one single photograph from the inside though. I wish I did. Also, I got in trouble for drinking in the barracks and was put on a detail to clean the club in the morning. It was a very stinky place!

that was dam good beer at one dallor a glass I was the short guy with black hair, it is how i remember us talking, this is good

I was in 2nd tracs from 82-85 then 3rd tracs from 85 -89.....del mar was the best eclub....court house bay was a beer garden and a bunch of giant cockroaches.... i think the roaches carried away the empties....i prefered delmar....

I was 3rd aavs k-bay 84-88 2nd plt. Cpl.Allen E.L. yat yas!!! devil dogs! any one from then drop a line edwardo4561@aol.com

yea! though i walk the the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no mother f_____!

Yeah, I was with Aco 1st 3rd AAV BN from 88-92 4th plt. Yat Yas...1833"s Rule!!!!

<-- Currently with 3rd Trax H&S Co. 2007-Present

Semper Fi brothers.
    I initailly went to communications school at 29 Palms after bootcamp. Once completed, transfered to the 3rd AAV Bn Bravo Co 3rd Platoon. I did trac school at Camp Del Mar. I was there until 1980. I then transferred to 1st AAV bn Bravo company 2nd platoon in Okinawa until May of 1982. Did a stint during that time at Camp Fuji in 1981. I also did some brig time for fighting. I returned to Bravo Co. 3rd AAV. I was discharged June 1982.

I was young back then, joining the corps at 17 years of age. I drank alot and got myself into trouble on and off during my time in the Corp. However, the corp did come first for me despite my actions.

This is an open apologie to anyone I may have harmed during my time in the corp. I dont mean physically but friendship wise or consequences due to my actions.

I would really like to get in touch with anyone who was stationed with me.
    I can be reached at Skibum2061@yahoo.com

Looking for Trackers I was in with

Semper Fi brothers.
    I initailly went to communications school at 29 Palms after bootcamp. Once completed, transfered to the 3rd AAV Bn Bravo Co 3rd Platoon. I did trac school at Camp Del Mar. I was there until 1980. I then transferred to 1st AAV bn Bravo company 2nd platoon in Okinawa until May of 1982. Did a stint during that time at Camp Fuji in 1981. I also did some brig time for fighting. I returned to Bravo Co. 3rd AAV. I was discharged June 1982.

I was young back then, joining the corps at 17 years of age. I drank alot and got myself into trouble on and off during my time in the Corp. However, the corp did come first for me despite my actions.

This is an open apologie to anyone I may have harmed during my time in the corp. I dont mean physically but friendship wise or consequences due to my actions.

I would really like to get in touch with anyone who was stationed with me.
    I can be reached at Skibum2061@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Monte3rdaav View Post
    A CO 3RD AAV. Been a long time since i've seen or talked to anyone from the battalion. Give me a shout. 1982to1986.
    I was with 2nd . plt.3rd aav's det co. alpha. kanohe bay hi. 84-88. Not to brag but we had two plt. det. to hi. and we still hold the record for most letters of commadations ever aquired inn a commanding gen. inspection. 1st. got 16 - 2nd got 18. total of 34 the most that had ever been giving to any one unit at the time was 2.

yat yaz. thanx. gunny pittmen

was in c co as trac rat and office pogue 1975 h&s co bn training nco 1976 77 29 palms trac rat 1977 79 lt thaylor was last plt cmdr

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by mannysaur View Post
    Yeah, I was with Aco 1st 3rd AAV BN from 88-92 4th plt. Yat Yas...1833"s Rule!!!!
    Did you know a William (Bill) Sandy . Left tracks as an E-5 in 92 for the recruiting field. Picked up E-6 towards end of 92.

Anyone here serve with John Singleton? I have not talked to him since he left Okinawa and retired a few years ago.

Hey Monte

I was in A co 3rd AAV bn from 82-86 my email is rvic46@yahoo.com let me know if your still around.

Been awhile since my last post here,

November 1st, John F. Singleton passed away from a heart attack, services were held November 15th and he was laid to rest at the NC Veterans Cemetary across from the Beirut memorial outside of Camp Johnson.

Thread Information