Jesus Scopes
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus Scopes

Angry Jesus Scopes

This makes me laugh I had an ACOG in iraq and vaporized chit bag insurgents while looking threw it many times. Who the hell do these bags of ass think they are getting all mad that we have this on our scopes, first off this country main religion is Christianity so fvck them! Not saying screw their religion but dude come-on! We used to rub raw bacon we took from the chow hall over our bullets and than shoot people with those bullets, now that is just funny.
    What do you think Marines?

http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Muslim_..._01202010.html

Quote Originally Posted by egbutler1 View Post
    We used to rub raw bacon we took from the chow hall over our bullets and than shoot people with those bullets, now that is just funny.
    Your my hero cause that's freaking awesome.

I say good on Trijicon. We need more companies like them! Screw the muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamelink83 View Post
    X2

Quote Originally Posted by Hamelink83 View Post
    I'm thinking the same exact thing. Outfckingstanding, Marine!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    eg, I think I love you dude!

Quote Originally Posted by polizei View Post
    I say good on Trijicon. We need more companies like them! Screw the muslims.
    Mentions of passages from the New Testament don't just offend Muslims...

It shouldn't offend anyone. If you're not religious then it's just a random collection of words and numbers that doesn't affect you.

So why not give me the option to have a reference to a passage from the Torah?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotel4341 View Post
    So..........you're offended too? Hate it for you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    It shouldn't offend anyone. If you're not religious then it's just a random collection of words and numbers that doesn't affect you.
    Thank you!

MPAC Director Haris Tarin should by slapped repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    So..........you're offended too? Hate it for you.
    Offended isn't neccessarily the right word. More... uncomfortable. I don't entirely like the idea of a company deciding that my eternal soul needs to be saved, so without telling anyone, they put Christian references on a piece of gear that enables me to do my job. Not that I use ACOG's that often (I work at a place where I'm exempt from rifle qual, for G-d's sake), but by the same token I'd feel very uncomfortable if I found out Canon had done something similar with my Mark II.

Basically, if this "isn't a big deal," how come they didn't come right out and say that they included it 20 years ago when they first got the contract?

In another sense, one of the many reasons I love this country is because it allows freedom of religion. Why should I have to go out of my way to ensure I get to follow that while fighting for my country?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotel4341 View Post

Talk to the folks at Trijicon. They're nice people. Met the late owner in the 1990s at police firearms conferences. They might whack one up for you out of the Old Testament.

Thread Information