Name your favorite liberty port/location - Page 21
Create Post
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    The "Alley, Koza B.C. Okinawa

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yeah Koza...I'll drink to that...think i fell down in a binjo ditch there....LMAO

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ripcord View Post
    The "Alley, Koza B.C. Okinawa
    "Whisper" or just one of the other alleys?

Banana! Banana! Banana! - Show now! Show now! Show now!

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Richman View Post
    "Whisper" or just one of the other alleys?

Banana! Banana! Banana! - Show now! Show now! Show now!
    Can't remember...I remember drinking Nika whiskey that night and ending up in Naha in some Non "A" sign bar....and haviing the MP's come through the front door and bailing out some damn escape hatch into the street and running toward the suicide cliffs....Oh my oh my,,,damn Niki whiskey made me do it

Quote Originally Posted by NamNuts View Post
    Can't remember...I remember drinking Nika whiskey that night and ending up in Naha in some Non "A" sign bar....and haviing the MP's come through the front door and bailing out some damn escape hatch into the street and running toward the suicide cliffs....Oh my oh my,,,damn Niki whiskey made me do it
    Been there, done that!!! Was Akadama (sp) wine in my case. Awww the memories. SF

Haifa, Israel. Or Siracusa, Sicily. Easily.

Dubai, UAE. or Haifa, Israel. Maybe Sicily... the whole country is amazing. Anything beats Fallujah.

Guam......id have to say Guam...then again..i havnt really been much elsewhere

Never been to Guam always wanted to go though. SF

Quote Originally Posted by NamGrunt68 View Post
    Damn Drifter, I'd felt much better about your post if you would of said...Got to meet Peter, Paul and Mary....I shook their hands and then dragged them left wing liberal war protestin sum*****es out back and stomped a mud hole in their azzes......

Was at MCAS Kaneohe also....enjoyed Davy Jones Locker and Cho Cho's a bar in Honolulu...spent a lil time down on sh!t street sometimes........Met my wife in Kaluia where she was workin at a dept store by the name of Coronet's....she is from Calif and was over in Hawaii living with her brother and sister in law.......po girl is still followin me around the Country !!! Anybody know how I can shake her !!! LMAO !!
    My favorite libo locale had to be a bar on Waikiki beach that was under the patio of a hotel pool and I can't remember the name of the place. It had stairs going down to it from the sand and if you didn't know it was there you'd walk right past it ("Johnny's underwater bar" maybe?). Most bars have a big mirror on the back wall over the bar but this place had a giant window into the swimming pool. Famous for girls who would swim up to the window and lose the bottom half of their bikini, bartender would ring the big brass bell and if the girl would then come into the bar there would be a huge chorus of "show us your tits show us your tits"... which all of them did. What made that place a standout was the large number of aussie girls there on spring break ( I was on Oahu for three years). All you needed was a dick and a pulse. Hell, Richard Nixon could get laid in this bar! You didn't even need money, those aussie girls loved american marines and wouldn't hear of us paying for anything. That hotel must have had tours/ packages for them ot something because that was the place for them.
    I too had a girlfriend who worked at Coronet's in Kailua. I was with her for just about six months when suddenly she ditched me. I found out from some mutual freinds that her boyfriend had come back from Korea, a darkgreen SSgt, Hmmm... she had never mentioned him. Ain't that freakin' typical???!!!

Besides Australia, you east coast Marines get the best ports of call.

Having completed training with French Commandos at Ecole d'Entrainement Physique Militaire (Antibes), got to have a private lunch with Audrey Hepburn at a nearby resort hotel. I gave her my INSIGNE. Mel didn't show up for a while. Too soon, however. C'est dommage.

I loved Brussels, Belguim (stopped there on our way back from Cold Weather Training) and Barcelona, Spain (Med Float).

Spent Xmas and new yrs in Italy, been to thailand..... and was sober a good deal of the time.

Definitely B.C. Street, Okinawa

I was stationed at MCAS Futenma for a year (Sept '91- Sept '92) at MALS- 36 ordnance and had a blast every night, but every once in a while, jumped into one of those crazy-ass taxis and sped off to BC street. I never quite knew how I got home though.

Thread Information