Who gets dress blues at graduation? and who gets what uniform at what rank.
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who gets dress blues at graduation? and who gets what uniform at what rank.

I know it really doesnt matter what uniform I wear at graduation, just what the drill instructors say to wear but im curious as to who wears what at graduation usually?

Your profile says your dad is your favorite Marine, so why not ask your dad on the uniforms, he should be able to help you out, just ask. Nothing has changed except for the Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform since he was in.

Check this site out......

http://www.militarynewsnetwork.com/m...s-uniforms.htm

That actually may be incorrect WMarine. They now issue Dress Blues to everyone in boot camp, so they could end up wearing either Blues or Service uniform to their graduation. All depends on the DIs.

TinDragon, I just gave him the link to check on the service uniforms for enlisted and officer, but I also forgot to mention that they now get Dress Blues issued in boot camp.

Thanks for the correction!

You will most likely graduate in dress charlies or deltas depending on the weather, the platoon guide will graduate in dress bravos.

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    Your profile says your dad is your favorite Marine, so why not ask your dad on the uniforms, he should be able to help you out, just ask. Nothing has changed except for the Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform since he was in.

Check this site out......

http://www.militarynewsnetwork.com/m...s-uniforms.htm

hes been inactive for some time now idk if things changed since he was active

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogsSon269 View Post
    hes been inactive for some time now idk if things changed since he was active
    We don't use chat room slang here.

Doesn't anyone know how to use proper sentence structure and punctuation marks anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    We don't use chat room slang here.

Doesn't anyone know how to use proper sentence structure and punctuation marks anymore?
    idk, my bff jill?

Quote Originally Posted by FattyTheFerret View Post
    idk, my bff jill?
    I'm sorry. Didn't mean to do that. I'm trying to get out of the chat room habit even in the chat room I hate it.

idk, my bff jill?

I'm sorry. Didn't mean to do that. I'm trying to get out of the chat room habit even in the chat room I hate it.
    I honestly never understood most chatroom abbreviations. Sure, I'll lol or rofl or tell someone to stfu and gtfo but trimming down other common phrases just makes me think wtf?

Text messaging I can excuse, especially for those that don't have a crackberry or other smart phone because older phones are just annoying even with t9 prediction...but I still cringe when my master's-degree-holding college teacher girlfriend replaces words with numbers.

Anyways, c u allig8rs l8r.

I honestly never understood most chatroom abbreviations. Sure, I'll lol or rofl or tell someone to stfu and gtfo but trimming down other common phrases just makes me think wtf?

Text messaging I can excuse, especially for those that don't have a crackberry or other smart phone because older phones are just annoying even with t9 prediction...but I still cringe when my master's-degree-holding college teacher girlfriend replaces words with numbers.

Anyways, c u allig8rs l8r.

Thanks now I'm completely confused.

I know it really doesnt matter what uniform I wear at graduation, just what the drill instructors say to wear but im curious as to who wears what at graduation usually?
    I think it's up to the series CO......

Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    I think it's up to the series CO......
    I would tend to say it's up to the Company Commander because what if Lead series wanted blues and follow wanted service...

they get issued dress blues in boot when did that start?

Thread Information