Fake Marines - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Fake Marines

Quit it I have done the best I can to help you Stop the Back Bitting

Quote Originally Posted by ohyes View Post
    Well if thats the cut of a typical marine..it doesnt bode well...I can't imagine the SAS conducting themselves in such a manner, and its a bit surprising to see you say that when he is attacking other marines and accusing them of being valour thieves, yes valour, I am British, we speak english and thats how its spelt.
    Mamm, I do not think you understand how US Marines work. While it is true we will fight until the bitter end to protect a fellow Marine, we also do not tolerate conduct unbecoming of a Marine. So, I can understand why you might think we will stick together on this because we are Marines, but we also will not stand by and allow another Marine to show their backside without doing something about it. You don't have much proof to support your claims that these people are Marines, that is the root of the problem here. Not that we won't take care of our own,, because we certainly will/do. But nothing you have posted or linked us to proves anything that you are saying. A "dd214 and a set of fatigues" certainly do not.

I watched some of those YouTube videos and I didn't see anything that led me to believe anything you are saying (that "they" are Marines).

Maybe somebody else did, but I did not.

Good luck.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    yes I am biting back...but all I say is the truth...check out the exmarines pages and videos I linked..and ask them yourself..I find the sticking toagether buzz a little sickening here, this is a marine ,, well two who are bringing your good selves in to disrepute

I'm the one who gave you the number for the FBI in Sacramento. Didn't this whole thing start with you telling us about how two Marines were making your daughters life a living hell. What did you do about? Did you call the FBI.Did you get in contact with anyone? Other than on here of course.

Credits
    Savings
    My original query stands, WTF is a 15yo girl doing giving out her photo, and where the hell are the responsible parents??

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    I'm the one who gave you the number for the FBI in Sacramento. Didn't this whole thing start with you telling us about how two Marines were making your daughters life a living hell. What did you do about? Did you call the FBI.Did you get in contact with anyone? Other than on here of course.
    Contacted ceops..childrens online protection services..they investigated, contacted youtube who as always said, the disclaimer negates us from culpabiltiy, freedom of speech and how they remove offensive videos, warn the person three times and then ban them..but they wont ban ip addresses..so accounts reopen..Ceops forwarded it to my local police, who got a file together and sent it to interpol as we are UK they are USA....that is pending, however, as interpol also deal with sexual exploitation on line..child trafficking , people trafficking etc, my complaint is fairly low priority and could take months, in the meanwhile, My grandmother is being harassed..having been google stalked..if you look at the video I put up of Mikes wife abusing another user on blogtv you can clearly see mike in the background, he also speaks to camera..so thats the link to him..he previously put up his DD214 and showed his uniform but when I stated I was coming here to see what I could do about the disrepute eh is bringing to you..he hid it and set hjis channel to private, I have named marines 155 and CRTV, who have also been abused and called valour thieves to spite showing their dd214..perhaps contact them as you seem to not believe me..you only have to search dd214 and you will see them accusing vets of all kinds and of paedophilia..which is whaty they do if you try to hold them accountable..Bubbaeffect user has videos such as dd214 or stfu and the comments there say it all..

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    My original query stands, WTF is a 15yo girl doing giving out her photo, and where the hell are the responsible parents??

they google stalk you form your videos, if they see an area or anything thye will googlestalk your details, they were not given anything, they took it form myspaces etc...so the lolita angle doesnt cover it at all.

Credits
    Savings
    Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    Mamm, I do not think you understand how US Marines work. While it is true we will fight until the bitter end to protect a fellow Marine, we also do not tolerate conduct unbecoming of a Marine. So, I can understand why you might think we will stick together on this because we are Marines, but we also will not stand by and allow another Marine to show their backside without doing something about it. You don't have much proof to support your claims that these people are Marines, that is the root of the problem here. Not that we won't take care of our own,, because we certainly will/do. But nothing you have posted or linked us to proves anything that you are saying. A "dd214 and a set of fatigues" certainly do not.

I watched some of those YouTube videos and I didn't see anything that led me to believe anything you are saying (that "they" are Marines).

Maybe somebody else did, but I did not.

Good luck.
    http://theschweitzerstrollminors.blo...on-to-her.html here is a video of his wife abusing a an for being unemployed, mike pops in half way...note the troll comments on screen...

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    Once again I have to concur Wyoming as I did with your previous statement on this matter. This individual claims to be in England, last time I looked England did have law enforcement agencies more than capable of handling this matter

Perhaps it's time for the Black Helo's gentleman if this individual continues to show disrespect to your Corps and my friends.
    As I said only interpol can act between two countries especially when one is not part of the European countries.Im done debating it ...you sir can believe what you Like I got what I came for, which was advice on who to contact re this marines conduct. So..cya...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    Isn't posting here a lot easier than a simple call to law enforcement?
    Anything else you would like us to solve, that the FBI, Interpol, and police of other countries can't resolve?
    Let us know. That's why we're here.
    yea how do I delete off this forum, I got the addresses and numbers I needed and also I see why Schweitzer would think it was ok to post himself in his marine uniform whilst acting like an arse...

Credits
    Savings
    Anything else you would like us to solve, that the FBI, Interpol, and police of other countries can't resolve?
    Well Dave LN is so well known throughout the international legal community as a gold mine of free advice that naturally folks just want to drop by ask questions. I have my doubts it's "as done" ad old Sade claims

Just googled .. British soldiers killed by friendly fire by us soldiers...shocking...the amount another reason to get the **** out of here, thanks to the officer who gave me the addresses...wheres the delete account button?

We are here to serve you!
    or cyber stalk and harass you...or shoot you with friendly fire...

Credits
    Savings
    Just googled .. British soldiers killed by friendly fire by us soldiers...shocking...the amount another reason to get the **** out of here, thanks to the officer who gave me the addresses...wheres the delete account button?
    I guess that would be me. There isn't a delete button, you can contact one of the Mods to help you

No, we are here to serve your every need, ranging from providing info you don't follow up on, to, well, just about anything you need.
    followed up on every bit of help[...emailed the link given earlier..well two links actually...and used all other advice given privately...Its easy to see why Bin Laden was able to escape with the full might of your army on his case, and on a camel wasnt it? So if we are gonna exchange insults as you seem to be hell bent on doing./..have that one...you disgust me as much as schweitzer but then schweitzer is probably a product of his service

Thread Information